[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - 5 New Deleted Scenes from TLK2 — My Lion King Forum

5 New Deleted Scenes from TLK2

5 New Deleted Scenes from TLK2

Postby Moka » October 19th, 2008, 10:02 am

Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: 5 New Deleted Scenes from TLK2

Postby Zeke » October 19th, 2008, 7:13 pm

I can almost swear i saw these somewhere else. Not on the computer though
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » October 19th, 2008, 7:17 pm

They're all on YouTube, as well as some other TLK websites. I don't know if the titles will match but you can search for "Simba's Pride Deleted Scenes"
Moka

Postby CubbieSimba » October 20th, 2008, 10:10 pm

So Cool! I'll have to watch them on the Library computer at college. Thanks for uploading them! :D
CubbieSimba

"Oh I Just Can't Wait To Be King!"

Nickname(s): CS
Pride Points: 1

Postby Jaynr » October 23rd, 2008, 10:39 pm

haha, i remember watching these before, the one with Zira made me shiver :)
Awesome

~Jay
Signature and avatar by me. Pop over to my thread if you'd like one.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.
Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide.

My Novel - The Hawthorne Effect
Jaynr
Logophile

The Prodigal Daughter

Nickname(s): Jay, Snare
Pride Points: 9

Postby Moka » October 23rd, 2008, 11:02 pm

Yeah, I'm glad they didn't do Zira's Suicide. It kinda freaked me out...and it wasn't even full animation or anything. Kids would have nightmares!
Moka

Postby Schindler » January 31st, 2009, 4:55 am

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't see the Nuka's real last words one :/
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby WildSimba » January 31st, 2009, 4:59 am

I can see it. It's on youtube somewhere, just look up "Nuka's last words".
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby KingKivuli » January 31st, 2009, 1:40 pm

whatever the cause they were good but the creators were right to take nukas words and the suicide out if i hadd seen them i would have freaked out :disgust:
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Moka » January 31st, 2009, 6:42 pm

[quote="Schindler"]I don't know if it's just me, but I can't see the Nuka's real last words one :/[/quote]
Odd..It works for me. :oops: But I'm on another computer not my main one. I think I remember it not working for me on the other one, so I'll look into it.
Moka

Next

Return to News & Announcements