Amusing Outtakes

Re: Amusing Outtakes

Postby FlipMode » August 23rd, 2011, 1:08 pm

Oh maaannnn this is like old school Disney. If you have ever seen Toy Story 2 and maybe a few others (to name one and then by very vague) they used to have these blooper reels at the end of the films.
I do hope there are some better extras on the Blu Ray though, because although it is funny(ish) I would rather see more about how they made the film, how they went about re-releasing it, giving it a 3D makeover etc...
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 23rd, 2011, 1:13 pm

I read somewhere that the Blu-Ray version will have never-seen-before deleted scenes. I'm not sure if it's true, I certainly hope it is, though.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thegeni99 » August 24th, 2011, 3:02 am

Disney took the clip down from YT Dx. It sounded hilarious though, really wished I coulda' seen it :3
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Buffy » August 24th, 2011, 4:31 am

Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby KopaLeo » August 24th, 2011, 4:36 am

Woo... Look what I've got.

ATTENTION

We have received copyright complaint(s) regarding material you posted, as follows:

from Disney about [subtitled:English; Chinese] LION KING 3D - 'Bloopers And Outtakes' - KopaLeo
Video ID: hndjENhdiYo

Please note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos you have uploaded. Please delete any videos for which you do not own the necessary rights, and refrain from uploading infringing videos.

If you are unsure what this means, it is very important that you visit our Copyright Tips guide.

If one of your postings has been misidentified as infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. Information about this process is in our Help Center.

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material was disabled due to mistake or misidentification may be liable for damages.

For your reference, a copy of this message has been sent to you via email, and can also be located in your Account Warnings page.

That was scary :yap:
"The more we find out about the universe, the more meaningless it all seems...... The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things that lifts human life a little above the level of farce, and gives it some of the grace of tragedy."
——Steven Weinberg
KopaLeo
Ex Ungue Leonem

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

What is the meaning of my food's life?

Nickname(s): Kopa, Professor, Wise Guy
Pride Points: 4

Postby Misiziri » August 24th, 2011, 4:37 am

Wow. That's absurd.
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Panda-chan » August 24th, 2011, 5:23 am

[quote="FlipMode"]Oh maaannnn this is like old school Disney. If you have ever seen Toy Story 2 and maybe a few others (to name one and then by very vague) they used to have these blooper reels at the end of the films.[/quote]
I remember that. :C
I kinda wish they'd included a part with cubby Simba or at least cubby Nala. That would of been really cute, and I would of loved to see a mess-up by my favorite character(s) ^^
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » August 24th, 2011, 5:56 am

@KopaLeo, aw, that's too bad. I updated the first post to link to the working video. If anyone gets it back up on YouTube I'll link to it there again.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Buffy » August 24th, 2011, 5:58 am

Copyright sucks... I got my first warning a few months ago... And it was for a video I didn't even remember having until I saw it had been taken down and stuff...
Sorry it happened to you too, KopaLeo :(
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Thegeni99 » August 25th, 2011, 12:56 am

Yay now I can see it :D. Omg, Scar was epic.
Best misery face ever, SRSLY:
blooper.png
"I donno what I'm doing..."
blooper.png (68.29 KiB) Viewed 3755 times
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements