TLK 15th Anniversary Party!

TLK 15th Anniversary Party!

Postby Moka » May 22nd, 2009, 7:48 pm

As many of you are aware, the 15th Anniversary of The Lion King is coming up on Wednesday, June 24. This is a big birthday for The Lion King and we're gonna have a big party right here on MLKF! If you have friends on other TLK forums, invite them over to celebrate with us :) The party will be going on all day on the 24th. It will be set up pretty much the same way as the last forum party was. Just get on if/when you can. Hopefully this will be one of the busiest online meetings in TLK's history ^^

I'm posting this a month early so people can put the date in their calendars if they wish to attend. Oh, and I'll probably making some "I attended the 15th Anniversary Party at MLK" graphics for members who wish to wear them. They'll be small graphics so they can fit in anyone's sig ^^
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK 15th Anniversary Party!

Postby CheetahCat » May 22nd, 2009, 8:07 pm

Oh wow, this is going to be awesome Moka! I'm gonna show up! :) I'm also gonna try and introduce us my 15th Anniversary for the TLK film. ^^ I'm gonna be making it early, maybe sometime in the beginning of June! So when I get it up on YouTube on the 24th, I'll post the video here during the party as well! This is gonna be so fun! ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Panda-chan » May 22nd, 2009, 8:20 pm

Wow, this sounds great :)! I'll definitely attend and I'll tell my friends to come over as well. I'm soooo excitied. This will be the largest gathering of TLK fans ever! :D
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » May 22nd, 2009, 8:24 pm

That'd be great, TS! :D and thank you Amanda! I hope a lot more people attend this one than the last one. I think they will, because I announced it sooner and the party is on a significant date. Not to mention it will be summer.
Moka

Postby Annie » May 22nd, 2009, 8:31 pm

I'll join in to!
I'm going to be making a special picture that I'll release on the same day :)
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby CheetahCat » May 22nd, 2009, 8:32 pm

I'll spread word around for the party as well. ^^ I'll have the link to your forum on the video and a description in regards to the forum party. ^^ This should attract some people here!
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Moka » May 22nd, 2009, 8:36 pm

Thank you for all your contributions, guys! I can already tell this party is gonna be awesome! :D
Moka

Postby NightmareMoon » May 22nd, 2009, 11:15 pm

Hmm. I wanna go.. but probably can't. I believe that day I will be in vegas watching TLKoB.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Zeke » May 23rd, 2009, 12:14 am

Wow this is gonna be cool. Ill be here
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby PrincessKiara » May 23rd, 2009, 12:16 am

I will definatly come, looking forward to it already! :D
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Next

Return to News & Announcements