Forum Rearrangement

Forum Rearrangement

Postby Moka » May 29th, 2009, 6:05 am

Like, duh, we ain't blind, Moka.

Alright, for those members who were here around summertime through winter of 2008 may remember what MLKF used to look like. Well I've made it that way again, by removing the Balto Forums. But don't worry! They weren't deleted. You can access the archived forums by clicking Community Forums, scrolling down all the way and then clicking "Public Archive". Not a topic was deleted so you should be able to find your information in case you need it.

For Balto fans who are here, we are still very interested in providing communities for Balto! We just had to remove the Balto Network forums because we believed they were keeping traffic away from MLK Network's BaltoWiki, a Wiki just for the Balto series. If you're more into fan art and fan fictions, I'll have to refer you to a wonderful website called Balto Source. Balto Source has been running for a year or two longer than MLK has, and it has plenty of opportunities to share your Balto fan related material.

Hopefully we can all get used to the new layout!

- MLK Staff
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Forum Rearrangement

Postby Mike » May 29th, 2009, 6:25 am

Thanks for the new layout :) It's definitely easier to navigate now!
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby CheetahCat » May 29th, 2009, 6:30 am

I personally like the new rearrangement Moka. No offense to the Balto fans but I think MLK should remain as a TLK related forum. ^^ I mean, I like Balto but seeing something Balto related in a TLK forum is a bit weird. lol. That's just me though, don't take it personally. :) Keep up with the good updates Moka! Your forum is just getting better and better! ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Moka » May 29th, 2009, 6:42 am

Glad you guys like it! It was nothing against Balto, but like you said TS - I don't think there should be Balto related stuff under the myLIONKING.com domain, just TLK stuff ^^
That's why I got BaltoWiki a domain of it's own. With it's own expenses, too xD
Moka

Postby CheetahCat » May 29th, 2009, 6:52 am

[quote="Moka"]Glad you guys like it! It was nothing against Balto, but like you said TS - I don't think there should be Balto related stuff under the myLIONKING.com domain, just TLK stuff ^^
That's why I got BaltoWiki a domain of it's own. With it's own expenses, too xD[/quote]

lol, that's understandable Moka! :) One of these days, I should donate money to you! Just so you can keep this site going longer. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby NightmareMoon » May 29th, 2009, 6:57 am

[quote="Moka"]Glad you guys like it! It was nothing against Balto, but like you said TS - I don't think there should be Balto related stuff under the myLIONKING.com domain, just TLK stuff ^^
That's why I got BaltoWiki a domain of it's own. With it's own expenses, too xD[/quote]
LAWL Moka. Yea I remember this arrangement... how couldn't I?

Glad to see it back again ^^
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Moka » May 29th, 2009, 2:48 pm

TS - That would be great if you could help a fellow lion out xD It's not TOO expensive to run this site, but it's money that I could spend elsewhere - not that I ever would.

NM - Yep, the arrangement is nice this way. It seems to make the TLK forums more important because they're closer to the index page :)
Moka

Postby WildSimba » May 29th, 2009, 4:34 pm

Personally, I like it.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Mike » May 29th, 2009, 5:35 pm

It's good 'cause it's easier than "view active topics" to see what you've missed I think ^^
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Panda-chan » May 29th, 2009, 8:26 pm

I remember this arrangement lol. Great update Moka. I think I like it better this way. :P
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Next

Return to News & Announcements