Articles

Articles

Postby Moka » October 30th, 2008, 2:05 am

Well I've been working on a new section for the Fandom during the last few days. The new section is called Articles. In this section, fans can submit articles relating to the Lion King world. Unlike forum discussions, these are more like newspaper articles that give information about a certain topic. For example, I wrote the very first article which is called "Simba's Cub". There's a lot of information in it, as well as my opinions on the information I'm presenting.

If you want to read my article as well as future articles, click here. That link will bring you to the Articles Section main page. On that page it will list new articles as well as popular articles. In the future, I hope to have the ability to search through these articles.

If you want to submit your own article, there is a link at the bottom of that page that will bring you to a submittal form. The form is entirely functional, so read the rules. These aren't just guidelines, please read them. If an article doesn't follow these rules, it will be disapproved. The approval process should take less than 48 hours. Then your article will appear on the Article Section main page, and you will receive a confirmation email that your article has been approved.

I hope you all enjoy the new section! I'm really excited to see some articles that people will write! And as always, reply here or PM/email me if you need more explanation or if you have questions.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Return to News & Announcements