[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Update to Rules — My Lion King Forum

Update to Rules

Re: Update to Rules

Postby Moka » January 8th, 2012, 12:59 am

:P

You'd think it would lighten the mood.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » January 8th, 2012, 1:06 am

[quote="Moka"]:P

You'd think it would lighten the mood.[/quote]

=)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Noah » January 8th, 2012, 1:11 am

You can blame all of the stuff that's been posted here on me Moka. Nearly all of the replies made by people have been in response to all of the questions I've been bringing up. I didn't realize the gravity of the questions I was asking. I'm sorry about that. I'm just wanted to find out things about the site. Heck, if hadn't posted anything, this topic would still be on its second page. You can chalk it up to me being so new. :innocent:
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby KentuckyWildcat » January 8th, 2012, 5:52 am

On-topic: The new rules are a good idea. Some of those threads were among the worst flame wars I've seen anywhere.

Off-topic: Noah, as a fellow late-comer to the board, I know how you feel with wishing the actual TLK discussions were more active. Although I don't know how far two people can carry the conversation, I'm game if there's anything TLK related that you've really been wanting to discuss.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.
KentuckyWildcat
Mother don't you cry

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hell don't need me

Pride Points: 7

Postby DGFone » January 8th, 2012, 6:16 am

Noah, you remind me so much of ...me when I first joined MLK.

I also would like to see the actual TLK topics become active again. Much like you, Noah, when I first joined up, I also started creating many topics about TLK, and still do occasionally, but I simply ran out of ideas. Doesn't mean that I don't want to create new topics or see them created, just that I don't have anything to post for the current topics, and there aren't any new ones for me to post.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Noah » January 8th, 2012, 6:35 am

[quote="DGFone"]Noah, you remind me so much of ...me when I first joined MLK.

I also would like to see the actual TLK topics become active again. Much like you, Noah, when I first joined up, I also started creating many topics about TLK, and still do occasionally, but I simply ran out of ideas. Doesn't mean that I don't want to create new topics or see them created, just that I don't have anything to post for the current topics, and there aren't any new ones for me to post.[/quote]

Thanks for feeling my pain. It's great to know that I'm not the only one who are going through what I'm experiencing. I believe you when you say you "posted yourself out". I used to make quite a few Lion King topics, but everyone seemed to pass them up, except for you DGFone. I noticed you always replied. 8-) Thanks for that buddy! I might start making some more and see if anyone that was here before this past spring replies. lol
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 8th, 2012, 6:50 am

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby MalibuTrashDog » January 11th, 2012, 3:37 am

NO SNOWY, GAWD JUS GO AWAY.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Previous

Return to News & Announcements