Update to Rules

Re: Update to Rules

Postby Woeler » January 6th, 2012, 2:36 am

Wait what? People got more out of line about a fictional lion than about any stuff in the smartypants forum?

There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 6th, 2012, 2:38 am

It was bad. For legits.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Noah » January 6th, 2012, 2:42 am

[quote="StormySeethe"]OH jeez :headache: the Kopa crap... I think of that as one of MLK's less memorable discussions/s***storms.[/quote]
It might just be because I'm so new, so I may not have an understanding of it completely. But why would anyone reply to this loser? I've posted brand new TLK things before and literally haven't had a single person reply to it. Why did this guy get so much attention? Surely you aren't suggesting the only to get noticed is to become a full time troll? :lol: lol. I am 100% kidding. I would NEVER do that to MLK.
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby MalibuTrashDog » January 6th, 2012, 2:43 am

^Yes. Yes it is.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Woeler » January 6th, 2012, 2:44 am

[quote="Noahcs"][quote="StormySeethe"]OH jeez :headache: the Kopa crap... I think of that as one of MLK's less memorable discussions/s***storms.[/quote]
It might just be because I'm so new, so I may not have an understanding of it completely. But why would anyone reply to this loser? I've posted brand new TLK things before and literally haven't had a single person reply to it. Why did this guy get so much attention? Surely you aren't suggesting the only to get noticed is to become a full time troll? :lol: lol. I am 100% kidding. I would NEVER do that to MLK.[/quote]

The actual tlk sections were much more active than they are now. At least that's what I heard.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 6th, 2012, 2:44 am

You had me going for a minute there. >.> lol

Long story short, this forum lends itself quite strongly to Internet drama. I have never been sure why, but I am 100% convinced we can do much better than that here if we only tried.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby MalibuTrashDog » January 6th, 2012, 2:46 am

Only time I was ever noticed was when I was a troll :3
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Woeler » January 6th, 2012, 2:48 am

[quote="StormySeethe"]You had me going for a minute there. >.> lol

Long story short, this forum lends itself quite strongly to Internet drama. I have never been sure why, but I am 100% convinced we can do much better than that here if we only tried.[/quote]
Oh I can explain why. You see this forum has like 100 people on it who are online like everyday. I have been on many forums and never have I seen one on which people are so close as here. It's almost not a forum anymore but a family if you ask me. And so it is that when there is something wrong, everybody notices and automatically gets involved. I actually like the way this forum works because I've made many friends already.
Woeler

Postby Noah » January 6th, 2012, 2:50 am

If anyone needs me I'll be on my new account here: DeliciousDan22. I'll be posting pictures of dinosaurs bones and inappropriately shaped pieces of fruit. ;)

Nah but seriously. I've heard about the so called drama, but deep down I didn't want to believe it. I just thought people were exaggerating. Boy was I wrong. I guess everyone except people who joined after September 2011, don't want to discuss matters related to the Lion King. I've said this before and I'm gonna say it again: I really want to go back to 2008. :(
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby Woeler » January 6th, 2012, 2:52 am

[quote="Noahcs"]people who joined after September 2011[/quote]
August 29th

Me=epic win

[quote="Noahcs"]I really want to go back to 2008. :([/quote]
My time machine offer is still open :D
Woeler

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements