Update to Rules

Re: Update to Rules

Postby Noah » January 6th, 2012, 3:02 am

^I'll bring the plutonium, you bring the flux capacitor. lol

I just I shouldn't lump people into categories based on dates.

Also, SillyDog, something tells me you were "dogging" me on Skype a couple of hours ago. ;)
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby MalibuTrashDog » January 6th, 2012, 3:03 am

How so?
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 6th, 2012, 3:30 am

I think MLK will always be in somewhat of a state of turbulence. Even since I joined, over two years ago if I am correct (I used to have a different account) there has usually been some sort of drama going on at any one time.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Panda-chan » January 6th, 2012, 8:18 am

[quote="Woeler1"]Wait what? People got more out of line about a fictional lion than about any stuff in the smartypants forum?

Image[/quote]
Yeah dude. It was basically Kopa-is-canon members vs Kopa-does-not-exist members. People even had banners on their sigs advertising which side of the debates they were on lol. At one point, someone suggested making Kopa posts against the rules.. :/

@sno: No, the drama only started in the summer of 2009, when we got the sudden influx of summer***s younger, new members who started breaking into fights. Before then, from June 2008 to June 2009 MLK was the most peaceful and welcoming TLK site on the internet. The community was so small that everyone was friends with everyone. We used to call MLK our second home/utopia because we could always escape to that little place on the internet that we knew would be free of drama (ironic right?)
Since then, MLK has experienced every form of drama imaginable xD We've had trolls, pedos, mod wars, hackers, etc. I believe even 4channers have visited this forum. I'm surprised MLK has lasted as long as it has after all the crap it's been through.
I know all this because I remember it. I was here from the very beginning lol. :P
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Noah » January 6th, 2012, 10:38 pm

^Wow. For a forum based off a Disney animated movie, this site has had to deal with a lot of crap. One of the reasons I came to MLK was because I thought I wouldn't have to put up with nonsense. I dealt with enough of that when I was a wiki admin. Another thing, why weren't these "new members" that caused so many headaches banned? I can't speak for the staff here, but I takes me five seconds to block a troll on wiki. They want to cause trouble for other editors, they gotta wait seven days. ;) pwned!

And lol. Hackers? Seriously? Someone hacked MLK? Can you imagine a bunch of them getting together and bragging about what they've done.

Hacker 1: I just hacked Ebay.
Hacker 2: Well, I hacked Gmail the other day.
Hacker 3: That's nothing. I brought Youtube to its knees.
Hacker 4: I hacked MyLionKing.com yesterday.
*all stare at Hacker 4*
Siggy by Me

Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Postby Woeler » January 6th, 2012, 11:03 pm

^ I dont think they actually hacked it. You see, you don't simply hack a website. That takes a lot of knowledge and skill. And it would take multiple people or at least multiple pc's. Me and 2 friends hacked the school website once for aprilfoolsday. Then we knew how poorly secured it was. I don't believe mlk has a poor security. I think there were just people threatening to hack the website. I doubt it that they actually had the skill to do it.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

Postby Panda-chan » January 7th, 2012, 1:16 am

[quote="Noahcs"]And lol. Hackers? Seriously? Someone hacked MLK? Can you imagine a bunch of them getting together and bragging about what they've done.[/quote]
That's not what I meant by hacking lol. I meant that individual accounts have been hacked before. One time a moderator's account was hacked by trolls and the whole forum was screwed over for days.

The new members weren't banned because they weren't trolls. Drama just tends to arise when a large number of random people suddenly find themselves on the same forum, especially when they are 13 - 16 years old. The giant spike in MLK's popularity that summer also destroyed the closeness the older members used to have for each other. :(

Anyways I think we're getting off topic here so if anyone has further questions they can shoot me a pm or MSN me. :P
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Noah » January 7th, 2012, 1:25 am

[quote="Amanda"]Anyways I think we're getting off topic here so if anyone has further questions they can shoot me a pm or MSN me. :P[/quote]
OK. I see your point. Regardless, thanks for answering my questions. Gosh, I hate being new.
Siggy by Me

Noah

Only the lonely can play

Postby MalibuTrashDog » January 7th, 2012, 1:44 am

Ah I remember the "hacking" of MLK. Quite jovial it was. :3
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby FlipMode » January 7th, 2012, 11:32 pm

I like this rule change.
That Awkward Moment when, you realise you are trying to have an in depth religious debate in a forum named "Smarty Pants"

FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements