94%
Maybe
6%
No
No votes

Total votes : 18

Re: MLK Media Group

Postby MalibuTrashDog » January 11th, 2012, 3:15 am

[quote="StormySeethe"]I am very interested but at the moment my living situation doesn't permit me talking on shows and stuff. But I can help with the other stuff.[/quote]

We don't want your help. -sticks out tongue-
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Wrightfan » January 11th, 2012, 4:12 am

I would be interested in radio for sure and perhaps the awards (so long as I don't make the banners. My graphic skills are non-existent).
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby AdAstrα » January 11th, 2012, 11:35 am

I'd love to contribute whenever I could, especially in the graphics department :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby SophieCub » January 11th, 2012, 5:36 pm

I'd love to help out but only with the awards. ^^
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Previous

Return to News & Announcements