94%
Maybe
6%
No
No votes

Total votes : 18

Re: MLK Media Group

Postby Woeler » January 5th, 2012, 2:34 pm

[quote="KingKivuli"][quote="Woeler1"]Would be a very good idea. The team can give structure to the awards and other activities on the forum. People will get experienced with their tasks. I would like to say that I'm very interested.

I would also like to add that it may be useful tom broadcast mlk radio more than once since we're gathering more European members. It's always on when I'm asleep.[/quote]

the forum does have a few members from Europe already but the forum is most active later one ie from 11pm to about 4am. Thats why i run it so late to cover america where most members are.

having the radio earlier just is not worth it, i used to start at like 8pm GMT and that failed with hardly any viewers save for the last hour[/quote]
is the radio live or has be it been recorded? or maybe it can be recorded and just replayed another time during the day. Or isn't that possible with the software you work with?
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby KingKivuli » January 5th, 2012, 2:39 pm

everything i do is live apart from stuff like interview or messages. as fro recordings it is possible as flipmode has done it before. i have yet to try doing it myself but i possibly could
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Woeler » January 5th, 2012, 2:48 pm

That would be great, also I saw that some interviews were on youtube. that would also be an option.

Sorry am I spamming here? Should I leave ideas for later?
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby KingKivuli » January 5th, 2012, 2:57 pm

no your not spamming your ideas and questions are a good thing, it makes sure everything is sorted before it begins
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby MalibuTrashDog » January 6th, 2012, 5:23 pm

-flails- Ooooo pick me!
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Carl » January 6th, 2012, 6:13 pm

Sounds cool, and I'd love to help with it, but I just don't think I'll have the time!
I have to start school back next week, and if it's anything like last semester, I'll be really busy.
But I'm sure you'll have plenty enough people who wanna do this, so ya don't need me xD
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby MaxMike01 » January 6th, 2012, 6:41 pm

Hmm... Quite interesting. I'm in.
MaxMike01

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Maximus
Pride Points: 14

Postby SimbaKovu » January 7th, 2012, 6:51 am

I'm definitely interesting. Let me know what I could do to help out. Anything that doesn't involve creating videos or art or anything involved in graphic design, I can do! LOL! xD
SimbaKovu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » January 7th, 2012, 11:03 pm

[quote="KingKivuli"]
the forum does have a few members from Europe already but the forum is most active later one ie from 11pm to about 4am. Thats why i run it so late to cover america where most members are.

having the radio earlier just is not worth it, i used to start at like 8pm GMT and that failed with hardly any viewers save for the last hour[/quote]

And the last time you started it, no one listened and you turned it off. QED - you are just as likely to get listeners at one time of the day as you are any other. And besides, that works out for the USA residents sure, but what of us Europeans who have stuff to do the next day and dont fancy staying up untill like 3AM? Tough? I think its just discrimination I tell you! lol

So there is no reason why - okay say the radio was going to be on, on the 64th day of Decebjanmarchuray, you could have someone host the "morning / afternoon" session and then someone, maybe yourself hosting the night session? I mean really, what are you loosing by hosting the radio even if no one or not many tune in? OH NOEEEESSSS MY PRECIOUS BANDWIDTH! lolol

Anywayz dood you can count me in as interested. I may not be active at the moment, but damn I would make the time to help out with this kind of stuff. And really I dont see why one would have to be active to do this anyway.

BTW - The problem with recording the radio was that, if the recording has music in it it gets blocked in loads of countries due to copyright issues and youtube being a gigantic pingas. So really the only thing doable is member interviews, hence Ivan and Mokas are on there because I only started recording interviews when Moka did his and Ivan is the only other person to do one since then =P
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Regulus » January 7th, 2012, 11:33 pm

^ I agree with Flip.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements