You should see the new guys!

Re: You should see the new guys!

Postby TheIvanMuse » February 7th, 2012, 12:54 am

Thank you everyone and I love you too,Flip! ^___^
Congrats to the new mods as well, I hope you guys will do a good jub, otherwise I'll kick your behinds. :innocent3:

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby Ultra Fox » February 7th, 2012, 12:54 am

[quote="FlipMode"]Blake, I am sure you wil be an awesome addition to the staff, :) you earned it and although we had our run ins in the past I am super glad we put that behind us ages ago, you're awesome! And awesome people make good mods (I should know)[/quote]
Thanks, Flip. You're awesome, too. :D
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Harvs » February 7th, 2012, 1:07 am

Congratulations Noah and NEStalgia. Ha, one of my best friends is a mod. Now I can get away with everything I could never get away with before. Like saying the word "Darn" (what am I doing with my life?)

Congrats you two, I'm sure you'll do just fine. And sad to see Kops and Ivan go, but hey, that's life. GGs everyone.

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby Ultra Fox » February 7th, 2012, 1:08 am

[quote="PinkiePie"]"Darn"[/quote]
PERMABAN :P
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Harvs » February 7th, 2012, 1:11 am

[quote="NEStalgiaFox"][quote="PinkiePie"]"Darn"[/quote]
PERMABAN :P[/quote]
D: /spam

Ima leave this thread before I start spamming it. lawl.

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby Awali » February 7th, 2012, 1:19 am

Congrats to both of you, and sad to see Kops & Ivan go. Time flies.

We press play, don't press pause.
Progress, march on.
With the veil over our eyes,
we turn our back on the cause.
'Till the day that my uncles can be united by law,
when kids are walking 'round the hallway plagued by pain in their heart.
A world so hateful some would rather die than be who they are.
And a certificate on paper isn't gonna solve it all,
but it's a good place to start.
Awali

Nickname(s): Awali, Rj.

Postby Lauren » February 7th, 2012, 1:20 am

Congrats to the both of you guys! :happy3:
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tabby » February 7th, 2012, 1:32 am

WHERE ARE THE KOPS?

w/e, Congrats Noah, I know you deserve it and I hope you to do a good job, I know you will =), so... you've just accomplished your goal, don't be a moderator only for green name, buddy ;) you know since now you gotta help me in legal issues hahaha

And Yakko, I hope you to to do it great ^^

Well... Congrats guys!

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Jarrett » February 7th, 2012, 1:34 am

Wow grats you two. From what I've seen, you guys are a very positive influence on this community and I know you'll do a good job :D

Good job.
Jarrett
JHH

Do what you love and love what you do.

Pride Points: 5

Postby Noah » February 7th, 2012, 1:36 am

[quote="SimbaCanHazDonut"]Congrats Noah, I know you deserve it and I hope you to do a good job, I know you will =), so... you've just accomplished your goal, don't be a moderator only for green name, buddy ;)[/quote]

That means a lot Jose. Thanks for being an amazing friend.
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements