New changes that are going to happen

Re: New changes that are going to happen

Postby LeopardessGracie » February 11th, 2012, 10:25 pm

Being a new member, I don't know what My Lion King was like in the past, but from what I've heard, it was great. It still looks pretty awesome. But I really can't wait to get to 100 posts and too be here for 1 month (I plan on staying so that shouldn't be too hard), because the den looks pretty cool, and...I really wanna post there as well as the TLK sections =/
"Everyone has a good side and a bad side...I happen to show both" -Me

Made by AmyMarie ^-^

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession,
everybody wants it, everybody seeks it,
but few ever achieve it,
those who do will cherish it, be lost in it,
and among all, never, ever forget it."
LeopardessGracie
I'm a leopardess ^_^

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fan of Vitani, Mheetu and Sarafina =)

Nickname(s): Leopardess, Gracie, Grace, LG
Pride Points: 3

Postby Jiirani » February 12th, 2012, 12:09 am

I... Don't like the sound of that. I'm all for rubbish topics being cleared out but I like MLK as it is really.

It's a good forum, and I know it's meant to be TLK-orientated but i love how open we are here. We get on well and know each other because we are so open about our thoughts and feelings, and we can grow closer even with 'What's your fave tv show/movie/game' threads beause we find things in common with each other and become close friends.

Obviously we all share a love of TLK [well, the majority of us] but this forum is more than just that. It's a social place, people love MLK and it's different from all the forums I've been on before.

I don't like TLK as much as i used to, and i fear if this place becomes all about TLK I won't fit in at all anymore. It will be harder to communicate with people. There are, and we all know it, members that join when they have a TLK obsession, stay for a while and leave when the magic of their passion fades. I did that. But I came back because this place is fun, and it's a lovely place to meet new people. And it does get me involved in TLK which i din't mind too much but in any other case I wouldn't really care much for it.

I don't want to leave because I have friends here and there's always someone to talk to or debate over petty things with. There's always something to talk about, TLK or not. This place has a nice atmosphere. I don't really want it to change. I hope i'm not the only one...

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Noah » February 16th, 2012, 7:20 pm

You will all be happy to hear that the staff has dropped the "Mods Approve New Den Threads" rule. Hopefully that will calm things down a bit. :innocent:
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 18th, 2012, 2:35 am

[quote="Noah"]You will all be happy to hear that the staff has dropped the "Mods Approve New Den Threads" rule. Hopefully that will calm things down a bit. :innocent:[/quote]

Bad idea.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Woeler » February 18th, 2012, 11:31 am

[quote="Noah"]You will all be happy to hear that the staff has dropped the "Mods Approve New Den Threads" rule. Hopefully that will calm things down a bit. :innocent:[/quote]
Finally! :)
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

Previous

Return to News & Announcements