Big Ol' List of Links

Re: Big Ol' List of Links

Postby Wrightfan » April 3rd, 2012, 8:44 pm

I don't know what's more amazing:
1. The fact that lionking.org is still around.
2. The fact that site list sites are still around.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby Moka » April 3rd, 2012, 9:56 pm

The ones you guys have listed are the well known ones, and I've added them to the list: http://www.mylionking.com/links/

What else is there? Dig deep! I'll start adding ones I know.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby DGFone » April 3rd, 2012, 10:26 pm

I looked over the MLK homepage and saw that there is no direct link to the links page on it. (Ironic, I know)
It might be counterproductive to place a link to the links page under the "Get involved" bar, but I see no reason why there can't be a link at the very bottom of the MLK homepage next to the other links.

What do you think, Moka?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG

Postby Moka » April 4th, 2012, 4:21 am

I guess I forgot to mention I edited the first post. I'll put a link up to the main page once the list gets a little longer.
Moka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thegeni99 » April 15th, 2012, 5:34 am

Linkception.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby CloudCheetah » May 14th, 2012, 3:11 am

[quote="Moka"][quote="Regulus"](What the heck, why is MLK not #1?)[/quote]

I took that script off MLK because I think there was something about it that scared me. I dunno, was a long time ago.[/quote]
I know that feeling too, something was wrong.
[quote="Amanda"] Obviously no one matures in a single day, but an age restriction ensures that we don't get some stupid 5-year-old going "OMG MOMMY I SAW BLOOD IN A SCREENGRAB BAN THIS FORUM PLZ"[/quote]

CloudCheetah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Follow me @CloudCheetah!

Pride Points: 8

Postby MooLion » May 14th, 2012, 6:59 pm

[quote="Wrightfan"]I don't know what's more amazing:
1. The fact that lionking.org is still around.
2. The fact that site list sites are still around.[/quote]

Why do you think it's amazing lionking.org is still around? It has been the main site, in a way, for a long time and obviously links with TLKFAA. I'm not saying it's amazing; the site is pretty old-fashioned now as websites go and it hasn't been updated much. I'm just curious what you/others think. :)

Anyone remember Kiara's Sahifa? Does that even exist anymore? :dazed:
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Moka » May 15th, 2012, 2:28 am

Kiara's Sahifa certainly does still exist (it's hosted at lionking.org): http://www.lionking.org/~kiara/main.html
Moka

Postby MaxMike01 » May 16th, 2012, 10:24 am

I'm gone for more months and come back to links? Awesome~
MaxMike01

Nickname(s): Maximus
Pride Points: 14

Previous

Return to News & Announcements