A Message to the Members of MLK

Re: A Message to the Members of MLK

Postby Tabby » September 5th, 2012, 6:03 pm

MFW NOAH THINKS I TOLD THAT EVERYONE WHILE ONLY TOLD ONE SINGLE PERSON XDDDDDDD

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Carl » September 5th, 2012, 6:34 pm

Like several people who commented here already, I've barely ever spoken to Noah, and it was in fact only very recently that he added me on MSN; each time he talked to me, he seemed nice, but something about him has always made me uneasy. I guess now I know why.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Khanu » September 5th, 2012, 6:35 pm

I thought it would only be fair for Noah to say his side of the story. And no, this isn't Noah. You can check my IP.

[quote="Noah"]
First off, I never "hacked" anyone's account. I don't even know how to hack an account. I asked permission from the member if they would be ok if I used their account. They said yes and didn't have a problem with it. Why would they? It's just a forum. And if they would have said "No", then I would have dropped it. I told them it would be a big risk, and yet, no cares were given. Why? Because I didn't contact members or troll or spam MLK or do bad things, I promised I wouldn't, and I kept that promise -.- There was no trolling or crap like that.

Second, I never "targeted" the MLK staff. I simply told KK that he needed to confess his crimes and step down. After all, I typed my confession and got banned within 10 minutes of being discovered this past June. Moka found out about KK's crimes one month ago and didn't take any action. Furthermore, I talked to some staff members about this and they wanted to cover it up -.-

Third, WTF SCHD? You have no room to talk. You begged and begged and begged and begged me for my password when I became a mod, even though I said "No". So stop acting all high and mighty when I did the same. (as for the plushie thing, he begged and begged and begged for that as well -.-) (also, don't worry jose, like you, I only told one person about the you-know-what :B)

Fourth, I'll repeat this I WON'T ASK FOR ANYONE'S PASSWORDS OK. GOD >.<. I won't do that again. I just did it cause I was bored and wanted to post. You people are acting like I put a virus on the site or something >.<

Fifth, once more, I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HACK SOMEONE'S ACCOUNT. I don't even think that's possible unless you have mod powers (which I don't anymore k)! I got permission.

*sighs*

All right, rant is over. I just wanted to say my side of the story.
Have a nice day.[/quote]
Me: show

True Love: show
Khanu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Uncle Kuna, Kuny, KunaTuna
Pride Points: 25

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 5th, 2012, 6:43 pm

God, when will people learn that you're not supposed to pass off messages from banned members... There's a reason they're banned, jeez.

Anyways, everyone should just be more careful with their personal info and move on IMO.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WildSimba » September 5th, 2012, 6:45 pm

[quote="Khanu"]I thought it would only be fair for Noah to say his side of the story. And no, this isn't Noah. You can check my IP.

[quote="Noah"]
First off, I never "hacked" anyone's account. I don't even know how to hack an account. I asked permission from the member if they would be ok if I used their account. They said yes and didn't have a problem with it. Why would they? It's just a forum. And if they would have said "No", then I would have dropped it. I told them it would be a big risk, and yet, no cares were given. Why? Because I didn't contact members or troll or spam MLK or do bad things, I promised I wouldn't, and I kept that promise -.- There was no trolling or crap like that.

Second, I never "targeted" the MLK staff. I simply told KK that he needed to confess his crimes and step down. After all, I typed my confession and got banned within 10 minutes of being discovered this past June. Moka found out about KK's crimes one month ago and didn't take any action. Furthermore, I talked to some staff members about this and they wanted to cover it up -.-

Third, WTF SCHD? You have no room to talk. You begged and begged and begged and begged me for my password when I became a mod, even though I said "No". So stop acting all high and mighty when I did the same. (as for the plushie thing, he begged and begged and begged for that as well -.-) (also, don't worry jose, like you, I only told one person about the you-know-what :B)

Fourth, I'll repeat this I WON'T ASK FOR ANYONE'S PASSWORDS OK. GOD >.<. I won't do that again. I just did it cause I was bored and wanted to post. You people are acting like I put a virus on the site or something >.<

Fifth, once more, I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HACK SOMEONE'S ACCOUNT. I don't even think that's possible unless you have mod powers (which I don't anymore k)! I got permission.

*sighs*

All right, rant is over. I just wanted to say my side of the story.
Have a nice day.[/quote][/quote]

Never said in the original post you hacked into those accounts, it said you hacked into that moderator's account, which you did. And what kind of a friend are you to even consider putting a friend of yours into harms way by asking to access their account? Sounds like a bad friend to me. You still seem to try and act like you're the innocent one here when you're not, and you HAVE attacked members of the staff. And none of us ever attempted to cover up what KK did, that's just a lie, and you know it. I told KK he should confess the second he did it, and eventually he did get up the courage to confess. The difference between him and you, is when you confessed you did not mean a damn word of it, and your apology wasn't sincere AT ALL, and you still continued to do the stuff you did even after you were banned.

And stop using members to rely messages for you. You're not welcome here anymore. You're banned for a reason, and you're never coming back. So stop acting as if the staff are stupid, because we're not. If you're here, eventually we're gonna find you.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Arani » September 5th, 2012, 6:50 pm

Afraid i gotta agree with what WS has said. Noah, if you hadn't kept tying to get back to mlk through other members, you might have beenlet back. But you didn't, and have broken the rules over and over again. It's your fault you wont be coming back. If i were you i would leave this alone now because you wont be winning this fight.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Khanu » September 5th, 2012, 6:59 pm

I'm not justifying Noah, I just want to let him share his point of view. Doesn't he at least deserve that? =/
Me: show

True Love: show
Khanu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Uncle Kuna, Kuny, KunaTuna
Pride Points: 25

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 5th, 2012, 7:01 pm

^ it is fair, but I thought it's forbidden to post messages given by banned members. just saying
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby DGFone » September 5th, 2012, 7:07 pm

I also agree. Noah has been trying for a long time to get back onto MLK, and frankly, considering what he kept doing, he shouldn't be let back in. Noah has shown a complete disreguard to the rules and members.

As for KK, Noah has already tried to get me to get KK banned or something. From what I understand , I think that it might be a good idea for KK to confess to all of MLK , and not just the mod team, but that's it. Unlike Noah, I think that KK learned and changed.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Tabby » September 5th, 2012, 7:11 pm

I love how noah's like
EVERYBODY FORCED ME TO DO EVERYTHING, IT'S THE EVILNESS IN THE WORLD WHICH MADE ME DO THIS :C

I NEVER HACKED ARANI'S ACCOUNT, SHE GAVE ME THE TOTAL AUTHORIZATION TO USE IT AND COMPLETLY IMPOSE HER WHILE SHE WAS UN A CRUISER

Yes guise, after I ''begged'' so much, I got my weapon, which i've never used so far, and as for noah, tell anyone anything, I don't care, if Kops doens't care I don't care if anyone else does, just go do your business and leave us all in peace.

About KK, I think it's an absolute coincidence... that after all ths time knowing, you decided to threat him with that... Sounds a bit like revenge, revenge... I think I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY, SHOULD I?.

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements