A Message to the Members of MLK

Re: A Message to the Members of MLK

Postby Khanu » September 5th, 2012, 7:15 pm

^Noah told me to say he wasn't forced. He made his own mistakes (lots of them)and admitted to them. And we arent talking about the arani incident...are we? also, is that a threat against Noah? @-@
Last edited by Khanu on September 5th, 2012, 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me: show

True Love: show
Khanu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Uncle Kuna, Kuny, KunaTuna
Pride Points: 25

Postby Tabby » September 5th, 2012, 7:16 pm

YES IT IS A THREAT,

I KNOW YOU'LL READ THIS, SO GO TO HELL, IDIOT.

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Miharuka » September 5th, 2012, 7:17 pm

His side of the story doesn't matter.
It keeps on the same point.
Why would you ask for someone's password anyways?
Though it is very stupid to even give away your password. *Facepalm* They warn you so often too..
Man, I hate it when people don't wanna listen to the rules/warnings. xD
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby Khanu » September 5th, 2012, 7:18 pm

[quote="SimbaCanHazDonut"]YES IT IS A THREAT,

I KNOW YOU'LL READ THIS, SO GO TO HELL, IDIOT.[/quote]
um harsh?
Me: show

True Love: show
Khanu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Uncle Kuna, Kuny, KunaTuna
Pride Points: 25

Postby Tabby » September 5th, 2012, 7:19 pm

HARSH IS THE WHOLE EPISODE YOU MADE, AND HOW YOU MADE US ALL PARTICIPATE IN THIS CRAP.

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 5th, 2012, 7:20 pm

[quote="Khanu"][quote="SimbaCanHazDonut"]YES IT IS A THREAT,

I KNOW YOU'LL READ THIS, SO GO TO HELL, IDIOT.[/quote]
um harsh?[/quote]

Couldn't let this go without me speaking about it. I've spoke to SCHD before and he told me the story, which was kind of him because I was worried for him and knew how he felt about something. And to be honest, Noah is an idiot. He was horrible to SCHD. So no, that wasn't harsh.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 5th, 2012, 7:37 pm

Forgive me if this is off-topic, but I still can't stop thinking how all of this drama can happen on a Lion King forum. Kinda odd if you think about it.
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 5th, 2012, 7:39 pm

[quote="Nicholas"]Forgive me if this is off-topic, but I still can't stop thinking how all of this drama can happen on a Lion King forum.[/quote]

Implying anyone considers this to be a Lion King forum anymore. It's more like, "My Drama and Generally Off-Topic King Forum". xD
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 5th, 2012, 7:43 pm

[quote="Kops"][quote="Nicholas"]Forgive me if this is off-topic, but I still can't stop thinking how all of this drama can happen on a Lion King forum.[/quote]

Implying anyone considers this to be a Lion King forum anymore. It's more like, "My Drama and Generally Off-Topic King Forum". xD[/quote]

Exactly. Then again, we're in 2012 after all. Not the 90s anymore. lol
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » September 5th, 2012, 8:24 pm

[quote="Kops"][quote="Nicholas"]Forgive me if this is off-topic, but I still can't stop thinking how all of this drama can happen on a Lion King forum.[/quote]

Implying anyone considers this to be a Lion King forum anymore. It's more like, "My Drama and Generally Off-Topic King Forum". xD[/quote]
Lol.
Anyways I thought kuna a good guy. O.O
But since I really don't get mad, I'll forgive him. But Noah is unforgiveable! :/ (this is no longer Noah-face!)
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements