A Message to the Members of MLK

A Message to the Members of MLK

Postby Regulus » September 5th, 2012, 1:38 am

Several months ago, a moderator by the name of 'Noah' began harassing a member of MLK. After nearly a month of constant harassment, realizing that his efforts were only making matters worse, he hacked into another moderator's account to contact this member. For this reason, he was banned.

Since then, Noah has not left. He created several duplicate accounts, which are prohibited. Additionally, he has attempted to access the accounts of several existing members. He has also attempted to target the MLK staff directly, spreading misinformation in an attempt to get people on his side.

It is imperative that all personal information, including passwords, are not disclosed. A moderator or admin will never ask for such information under any conditions. If an account is found to be shared with any member, especially one who was banned, the account is to be banned permanently. This is considered hacking, and will not be tolerated. Never give anyone, especially Noah or another banned member, your password or other account information, under any circumstances.

If you have any information about anyone breaking the rules, please feel free to PM a MLK staff member regarding such issues. All reports are treated with anonymity, and are entirely confidential.

Thank you,

MyLionKing Staff
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Re: A Message to the Members of MLK

Postby KingKivuli » September 5th, 2012, 1:59 am

I would also like to ask that if any member gets contacted by noah, by any means to please contact a member of staff asap

Thanks
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Lauren » September 5th, 2012, 2:51 am

Thanks for the info. I'll be aware of this.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Buffy » September 5th, 2012, 3:59 am

I honestly had no idea what he had done O.O

I haven't talked to him in a while though because I haven't been on msn much. But I'll keep a heads up.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Tabby » September 5th, 2012, 4:22 am

o-o

Why didn't I get this message about 9 months ago? =/

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Tacobell Lion » September 5th, 2012, 4:29 am

Seriously thx! I don't want my account to get hacked. I'll keep a heads up for anything and I'm with you guys till the end!
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can YOU feel the love tonight?

Nickname(s): Lion(no joke)
Pride Points: 9

Postby Woeler » September 5th, 2012, 6:17 am

It is very sad it had to come to this, very sad indeed. People should take this damn serious because it is not over yet
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » September 5th, 2012, 6:39 am

OMG that's in no more Noah face... lol
Noah is very bad. I will of course PM anyone if i hear anything. The only thing i will not tell the mods is if we count to 1, 000, 000 in count to 35 before a mod posts. There needs to be some way to prevent this in the future. How bout adding a rule that your password must have at least 8 characters, a special character (,.<>/?\ etc.) a number and both capital and lower-case letters. It should give them more of a hassle to hack accounts.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 5th, 2012, 7:33 am

Noted...it is sad as Woeler said. It's a pity so much drama happens here, this is where I come when I need cheering up lol. Anyway, I just hope it doesn't happen again.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » September 5th, 2012, 1:48 pm

Taken Note. Geez you never thought the hacker would be a trusted member of staff.
[b]“I know what it's like to be cast out, to not be believed in. To long for a family.
All those years in the shadows I thought, no one knows what this feels like!
But now I see I was wrong. You don’t have to be alone Jack, I believe in you.”
-
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

Next

Return to News & Announcements