[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - MLK Events - Halloween! — My Lion King Forum

MLK Events - Halloween!

Re: MLK Events - Halloween!

Postby Timon the great » November 1st, 2012, 6:36 am

[quote="DatLioness"]I'll make everyone who didn't get a gift yet a siggy :D It's not fun to feel left out. It gives me something fun to do. [/quote]

You know, even though I didn't participate in this, I got left out. But the good news is, I ain't complaining. And I know what you mean. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm surprised no one decided to make a "Happy Halloween!" thread. That's a little new to me in a forum.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby simbafan83 » November 1st, 2012, 6:18 pm

i am still working with some users, on our group gift, which is a fanfic

Spoiler: show

simbafan83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simbafan83,simba,baridi, simbafan,lkredwallfan
Pride Points: 3

Postby Buffy » November 2nd, 2012, 12:00 am

Hey guys! Don't forget to go vote for your favourite costumes and pumpkins!

Costume Contest Voting: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=25710

Pumpkin Carving Contest Voting: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=25708

Also, to those who didn't receive your trick or treat yet, I will see to it that you all get something. If you don't receive anything from me today, then you will at some point after the weekend. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you! ;)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Shadowfax » November 2nd, 2012, 12:14 am

If you want me to draw someone something Buffy, give me a prod. I was left out of two secret santas on another forum and it's not nice. So if you need a hand, just drop me a PM ^^
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Daenerys » November 2nd, 2012, 12:16 am

Also Buffy, I can help with some graphics too. :3 You can lemme know if you'd like some graphics made, cuz I kinda have tons of free time this weekend. X3
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Shadowfax » November 3rd, 2012, 7:52 pm

Little something for Vish.
Attachments
Vishgfit.png
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Daenerys » November 3rd, 2012, 10:09 pm

Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Arani » November 3rd, 2012, 10:51 pm

=D Omg I love it!! Thank you so much! :)
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby ScarsLove » November 4th, 2012, 4:48 am

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby SinChei » November 4th, 2012, 11:36 am

Ok So it took me forever to do this!
I did it a milion times because i have never been really satisfied with what i did! ^^"
But well here is finally the Gift for Azdgari! I really really hope you like that, i tried to make an own song, but after making one for my girlfriend my creativity wasn't enough.
I really really love this song and I hope you do too, I decided to make you this because i've seen you're a music lover! :3
Attachments
Apologize.mp3
Song for Azdgari
(3.73 MiB) Downloaded 441 times
Image <- By TS ^^ thx
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

In my own salvation And your eternal slumber

Nickname(s): Sin, Chei, Sora, Soren
Pride Points: 6

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements