The Circle of Green

The Circle of Green

Postby Regulus » October 8th, 2012, 11:37 pm

As some of you may already know, both WildSimba and NEStalgiaFox are stepping down from their positions as moderators. Both have served our community well, and will be remembered for their contributions.

Yet, out of the ashes of this tragedy, we shall rise to greet a dawning of a new era... in which Buffy and AdAstra have volunteered to take their place.

Everyone welcome our two newest staff members! :proud:
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Re: The Circle of Green

Postby Arani » October 8th, 2012, 11:39 pm

Welcome to the Team, Buffy and Frida! You are both a welcomed addition to the team and I am happy to be working with you both. ^^
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Libre » October 8th, 2012, 11:41 pm

Well yeah, good luck you two.
Libre
colourful

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby Eli_Ayase » October 8th, 2012, 11:43 pm

O.O ... YAYAYYAYAY :D

Congrats Buffy and AdAstra!!! :3

I never expected this, but you two really deserve this for being wonderful and helpful people here on MLK <3
I'm sure you two will do a great job :3
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheAmazingLionDuo » October 8th, 2012, 11:48 pm

[quote="Regulus"]Yet, out of the ashes of this tragedy, we shall rise to greet a dawning of a new era... in which Buffy and AdAstra have volunteered to take their place.[/quote]

A Scar quote, right before he turned the Pride Lands into a barren wasteland; are you implying something?
~Your resident Outsider/villain fan!
TheAmazingLionDuo
Haha, fleas all around!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Poor Nuka!

Nickname(s): Sam
Pride Points: 1

Postby Tora » October 8th, 2012, 11:53 pm

Do I sense something dire is about to happen? With Scar and all being used. :think:

--

Congratulations Buffy and Adastra.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Buffy » October 8th, 2012, 11:59 pm

LOL! The Circle of Green! I'm turning this into a song guys, no joke! I will do this hahaha!

---

OMDOG!!! Thank youuuu!!! I hope to serve this wonderful community as well as I can!!! :D I love y'all!! <33
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby KingKovu44 » October 9th, 2012, 12:01 am

Congrats, good friends.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby DGFone » October 9th, 2012, 12:10 am

Congratulations, Buffy and AdAstra! :D
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby AdAstrα » October 9th, 2012, 12:11 am

I have a feeling I shouldn't be posting here right now as it's past 1 AM, which basically means that my brain is shutting down for the day....but I'd still like to take a minute to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart. I feel so honored to have been given this responsibility, in fact it all feels a bit surreal! But I promise you all that I will do my best :3
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Next

Return to News & Announcements