A Friendly Word

A Friendly Word

Postby KingKivuli » October 16th, 2012, 11:47 pm

Hey guys

As some or indeed most of you are aware you will have a PM or 2 or even 3 claiming that I am a Nazi and images linked with it. This topic is to address this issue, and to inform you this is nothing more or less then a troll attack of EX members with a grudge against me. I admit, I do not get on with everyone despite trying and I may come across as harsh in many of my posts, but I love MLK and its members

These trolls don't know me, and anyone that has taken the time to actually talk with me learn I am not a bad person and I hope they will back me up with that. All I ask from you members is to be vigilant. Any signs of troll attacks anything suspicious please contact a member of staff asap.

Furthermore the fact that these trolls are calling me a nazi... have I slaughtered countless millions for having a different way of life or viewpoint? Have I decided to go to war with people I don't know? I certainly have not and to use such a reference is disgraceful when so many lives even today are still effected and will be for many years to come

I apologise personally to any and all members who are upset and have been effected by this. I can assure the staff have dealt with the matter and will continue to do so to the best of our abilities. With your help we can do even better

Thank you
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: A Friendly Word

Postby FlipMode » October 16th, 2012, 11:57 pm

If I may add - do not go into the OT areas saying things like "OMG trolls again" and stuff like that, or reply to the messages they send or post.
Simply, report it, wait for it to be dealt with (there are a lot of active staff here) and ignore it. The point of trolling is to get a reaction, so don't feed them by reacting to it.

Another thing KK, no need to defend yourself - we all know these were as you said meaningless troll attacks. No meaning to them thus no need to defend yourself, even I think you are a reasonable mod and I have been on the receiving end of your banhammer. Which is all this boils down to, people broke the rules, got banned and now are claiming the staff (or you, at least) are nazimods? Seems odd to me. Especially since most of them were literally asking to be banned but oyus the staff are obvz nazimods

I do not know how trolling became the popular thing to do on here, but we have lost a lot of quality members because of it... Its pretty sad really.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby KingKivuli » October 17th, 2012, 12:00 am

Thank you for the support Flip it is appreciated. One of the major reason of posting this though is for the newer members or just people that don't know me... not exactly a nice thing to see so I thought it best to give some peace of mind
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Buffy » October 17th, 2012, 12:07 am

You're a fantastic admin and person KK. It's truly sad that these people are targeting you because you don't deserve it.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Daenerys » October 17th, 2012, 12:09 am

I logged in today, seeing 5 new messages, and was almost positive in another troll "attack". Thanks for the alert KK. :3 And like Flip said, no need to defend yourself. They are just trolls trying to get attention, which, like you said, is meaningless. You are a great mod for this site. ^^
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Aina » October 17th, 2012, 12:11 am

I don't know you so much, but it really made me sad when I saw all these posts that they wrote about you :c
You deserve much better KK ^^
Aina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Aina
Pride Points: 37

Postby Lauren » October 17th, 2012, 12:57 am

No wonder why this happened. I was so confused this morning when I logged on and got 2 messages claiming KK was a Nazi. Also, this person wrote something very negative about my thread in the "Personal Issues" section. I assumed that the troll called me a retard. :grr3:
Lauren

Postby Kovi73 » October 17th, 2012, 1:13 am

sorry to hear that KK :sad: but who is this person you're talking about??? i don't understand :?
Kovi73
hi...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...please call me Kovu ;)

Nickname(s): Kovu
Pride Points: 2

Postby TheLionPrince » October 17th, 2012, 1:39 am

I actually thought these attacks were done by you, because you lost your administrator position again or something. ;)
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 17th, 2012, 1:41 am

Wait...you the people who keep spamming are not being truthful? O.O

Just joking, but seriously its not your fault. Stay strong. And hopefully members will be able to tell the difference between serious stuff and trolling stuff. But big images usually indicate the latter. Also, do you know who did this attack? Was it Kops and Simbaholic again? ;)
TheRoguePrince

Next

Return to News & Announcements