Secret Santa 2012

Re: Secret Santa 2012

Postby Daenerys » December 27th, 2012, 6:35 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"]Mine is coming! I'm sorry for it being late :(

Edit: And here it is for RainbowDash!!!!! I stayed up all night trying to get it done, it's now 6AM on the 27th here in Ireland so I'm six hours late but hopefully you'll enjoy the cheesey fanfic I wrote for you :D I drafted in as many of your likes that you listed as possible

Hope everyone had as good a Christmas as I did and here's to more MLK fun in 2013 :)[/quote]

Omg, thank you! That was so cute! X3 I loved it, thank you so much. :3
It takes a lot of work to do those and it was so cute. X3 Ty again!! <3
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Ninaroja » December 27th, 2012, 7:47 pm

[quote="RainbowDash"][quote="Ninaroja"]Mine is coming! I'm sorry for it being late :(

Edit: And here it is for RainbowDash!!!!! I stayed up all night trying to get it done, it's now 6AM on the 27th here in Ireland so I'm six hours late but hopefully you'll enjoy the cheesey fanfic I wrote for you :D I drafted in as many of your likes that you listed as possible

Hope everyone had as good a Christmas as I did and here's to more MLK fun in 2013 :)[/quote]

Omg, thank you! That was so cute! X3 I loved it, thank you so much. :3
It takes a lot of work to do those and it was so cute. X3 Ty again!! <3[/quote]

Glad you like :)

Though I must also observe that my secret santa has yet to be posted :(
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Shadowfax » December 27th, 2012, 11:47 pm

Thanks so much Dat =3 She looks so adorable and looks so innocent as a cubbie =3 Thanks.

I can draw you something if you want Flippeh. Just let me know what you would like C:
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby FlipMode » December 28th, 2012, 12:29 am

[quote="Shadowfax"]Thanks so much Dat =3 She looks so adorable and looks so innocent as a cubbie =3 Thanks.

I can draw you something if you want Flippeh. Just let me know what you would like C:[/quote]

Nah, DatLioness offered earlier and I politely declined. I don't think it fair to have people covering for others in this.

Guess I am on Santa's naughty list this year...
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Buffy » December 28th, 2012, 4:43 am

UruSarabiNala, your Secret Santa was posted. Simbafan83 was your Secret Santa and he posted his work on page 6. He failed to mention who it was for.

---

Only two people haven't sent their Secret Santas. I'll PM them about it and hopefully Flip and Ninaroja will receive theirs soon!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Ninaroja » December 29th, 2012, 3:39 am

I went through all the names and ticked off everyone who'd posted. I worked out who hadn't posted their gift yet, one of them has been offline since the 24th and the other has been gone since the 15th

Hopefully Flipmode and I will get our gifts soon :(

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby Shadowfax » December 29th, 2012, 4:12 pm

If not, i can draw someone something if need be =3 I hate it when people fail to post their gifts. Luckilly we have a good host here. The other ones I did never even offered to chase it up or get an alternate gift for me so untill I came here I was very untrusting of Secret Santa's.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby le0 » December 30th, 2012, 11:50 pm

I'm really sorry! I didn't have access to the Internet for the longest time... :( I think I'll be on a computer in a day or something...hopefully can do something then. :C
le0

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jonas
Pride Points: 15

Postby TheLionPrince » December 31st, 2012, 10:12 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"]I went through all the names and ticked off everyone who'd posted. I worked out who hadn't posted their gift yet, one of them has been offline since the 24th and the other has been gone since the 15th

Hopefully Flipmode and I will get our gifts soon :([/quote]

I'm terribly sorry, Ninaroja! Like le0, I didn't have any access to the Internet when I was staying with my relatives last week. Here's your belated Christmas gift: a fanfiction of my version The Lion King based on the early screenplays of the movie:

THE LION KING (Fanfiction).docx
(23.3 KiB) Downloaded 775 times

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Ninaroja » January 1st, 2013, 2:21 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"][quote="Ninaroja"]I went through all the names and ticked off everyone who'd posted. I worked out who hadn't posted their gift yet, one of them has been offline since the 24th and the other has been gone since the 15th

Hopefully Flipmode and I will get our gifts soon :([/quote]

I'm terribly sorry, Ninaroja! Like le0, I didn't have any access to the Internet when I was staying with my relatives last week. Here's your belated Christmas gift: a fanfiction of my version The Lion King based on the early screenplays of the movie:

THE LION KING (Fanfiction).docx

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year![/quote]

OMG I loved it! :D Thank you so much! :)
And a heppy new year to you as well

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements