MLK Downtime

MLK Downtime

Postby Moka » July 6th, 2009, 2:34 am

In a few minutes MLK will be down. It will be down for most of the night but it should be back online tomorrow. MLK is getting a new host because I'm finally fed up with the old one. Moving the entire MLK site (and trust me it's big now), is gonna take a long time and things might not work perfectly after the move. We'll see how it goes :innocent:
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Downtime

Postby Mike » July 6th, 2009, 2:39 am

Oh nuuu XD I'll have to go to bed rather than stay up all night on the forums ^.^
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Simba » July 6th, 2009, 2:43 am

a few minutes....wait, this was posted 7 minutes ago! *freaks out and scrambles*

will the new host allow you to bring back the skins without updating constantly for the phpBB?
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Moka » July 6th, 2009, 2:51 am

Actually never mind. The domain transfer thing might take a while. It said at least 5 days, but I'd imagine it'll transfer within the next few hours. Keep on posting as usual. :P
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Return to News & Announcements