IMPORTANT: ALL READ

Re: IMPORTANT: ALL READ

Postby Panda-chan » July 9th, 2009, 4:54 am

Now I’ll have to write my RP post again… :oops: But it’s okay. Everyone makes mistakes. Sorry for what happened, Moka.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » July 9th, 2009, 6:21 am

I am so sorry everyone :( I was thinking of all the RP's I just messed up and well let's just say I feel a little bit stupid :P

Again...sorry...I hope no one is mad O.o I'll be sure to backup more often!

Edit: I think there were a few members that joined in the last few days. I feel awful to have to tell you that you'll have to register again :cry: Sorry.....
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Mike » July 9th, 2009, 6:34 am

Aww, don't feel so bad about it ;P Even admins of TLK forums are allowed to make mistakes.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby LadyAislinn » July 9th, 2009, 6:43 am

Aww don't feel so bad Moka... it's ok. I don't think anyone is mad at you. We understand what a pain in the butt it must be to run this awesome site and we appreciate that you were trying so hard to get the site back up after the down time. :happy: :understanding:
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby simbagod » July 9th, 2009, 7:29 am

Damn shame... :(

At least you managed to get the forum up and running again, that's the main thing. :)
simbagod

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Feeling Nostalgic

Pride Points: 0

Postby Jaynr » July 9th, 2009, 12:50 pm

That explains it....I posted a post in Kate's birthday thread and I guess it must have gotten deleted or something....oh well :)

Poor Moka! So much to do!
Signature and avatar by me. Pop over to my thread if you'd like one.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.
Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide.

My Novel - The Hawthorne Effect
Jaynr
Logophile

The Prodigal Daughter

Nickname(s): Jay, Snare
Pride Points: 9

Postby Panda-chan » July 9th, 2009, 6:19 pm

We aren't mad. It must be really hard to manage such a huge site like MLK. I can easily gain back the fifteen posts I lost. I'm just glad the forums still work. ;)
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Simba » July 9th, 2009, 6:35 pm

[quote="KingKivuli"]In the process he acidently imported the LOPR database (kates site) without changing the table prefixes. This cause all the data to be iped out.[/quote]

that would explain why it all looked so weird yesterday. I freaked and immediately e-mailed Moka, I'm going to guess other notified him too when that happened.

don't worry about it man, stuff happens. you should've seen the screw ups I made to my board when I was experimenting with some codes :ehh2: but we're all human, so mistakes happen.

I'm just glad that the forums are back now, and that we didn't lose everything. :) ;)
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Yumacub » July 22nd, 2009, 3:33 am

Well it's good its working again ^^
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby RayCat » July 28th, 2009, 8:46 am

Well, I wasn't here during the whole downtime thing but you have to admit running such a big website can be breath-taking work. Don't feel stupid Moka, everyone makes mistakes. And you can't be stupid if you can understand all that importing LOPR database stuff :o ...seriously, once in school we had to make our own website, I felt like I'd died. So well done for sorting it all out again :D (thumbs up)
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Previous

Return to News & Announcements