In coming changes

Re: In coming changes

Postby KingKivuli » October 12th, 2013, 10:21 pm

Cause i dont want to cause a huge uproar with it not being there, plus it give you the chance to kinda see us working XD
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby DGFone » October 12th, 2013, 10:37 pm

So where will the archive section be located after all this is done?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Si-Amber » October 12th, 2013, 10:39 pm

What about people who haven't seen the message in this thread? If the sections are still open, people will post without realizing they aren't meant to.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby KingKivuli » October 12th, 2013, 10:46 pm

ok touche you two have a point.

As much as i hate to say it... I will lock down the tlk sections, please spread the word around
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Timon the great » October 12th, 2013, 10:49 pm

[quote="KingKivuli"]Cause i dont want to cause a huge uproar with it not being there, plus it give you the chance to kinda see us working XD[/quote]
Like Flip said, I also think the LK sections should be locked in order to prevent Any possible interruptions for you, for whatever reasons since we aren't allowed to post in them anymore right now.

By the way KK, thanks for all the info you gave me in this thread concerning my questions. All is well here. Image
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby nathalie » October 13th, 2013, 10:26 am

[quote="cleargreenwater"]So the answer is a big old RESET button?

Wow.

I'm not sure how I feel about this honestly. I've been on Lea Halalela, which has profoundly crashed at least 4 times, and the truth is in myself I'm tired of starting over and trying to re-capture and recreate and restart over and over again :-/ And time has shown there that starting over just exhausts everyone and each time a little more spirit seeps out of the response when everyone attempts it.

Admittedly I'm not the target audience, though, and the Lea crashes were extraordinary, and Lilymud has also died for doing nothing, so maybe this will work. For newer fans they can have that fresh experience they're jonesing for.

But personally, honestly not trying to be negative or unnecessarily dramatic, I just don't know if I have the energy, drive and commitment to be up for & navigate this transition successfully :-/

I guess I'll just see how it goes and either see you'se all there or crawl back under my rock/hedgerow of fandom obscurity :p[/quote]

The difference there is, that Lea all times crashed because of lack of interest by the people who created it and by the time it needed to be handed over it was too late, and also someone who ran the server and took off with the funds so we had to start over.
(but yeah, I agree, it is hard to start all over again every single time)

This is going to be done by humans (to say it like that), and I don't see the point really.

The marketplace was quite a busy place still, and I've just noticed it's gone entirely. I might not post much here, but I do visit a few times a week and read a lot.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby KingKivuli » October 13th, 2013, 5:08 pm

OK there has been some form of mix up with how the permissions are working. As some of you obviously have noticed there is access to the Kingdom. PLEASE DO NOT POST IN IT!!!!! we are not finished as i said before I will let you know when we are done
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Timon the great » October 13th, 2013, 5:34 pm

I saw that TLK 1 1/2 section was still accessible yesterday. But now I see that has also been cut off now with another reduction in my number of posts. I didn't think much of it, since more people obviously tend to post in the other film sections. But those film sections were already not accessible when you hid them KK. Image
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby KingKivuli » October 13th, 2013, 10:39 pm

WOOOT we have finished work in The Kingdom!!

We have taken out everything, restarted the character topics, but back what you should and shouldn't says, and a few other popular things

I will start unlocking the forums now so post to your heart is content. If there is a RECENT topic that is in Archive that you want back please PM and I will see about putting it back. Other than that, please make a new start!!!!

On another note, our job is not done. We will be focusing on The Fandom in he next few days. As before I will keep you all updated but for now enjoy your new Kingdom!!
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby DGFone » October 13th, 2013, 10:42 pm

Awesome!

Are there going to be some various subsections? Such as discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=16&p=992961#p992945
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements