More green!

Re: More green!

Postby Buffy » October 11th, 2013, 1:10 am

Welcome aboard the modship, Kay. Happy to have you here!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Carl » October 11th, 2013, 1:23 am

Congrats on the promotion! ;)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Kiburi » October 11th, 2013, 1:32 am

Congratulations!
*whispers* Be sure to keep all of us crazy people under control. Heheeheeehehehehhehe
Kiburi
A waffle is like

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

A pancake with a syrup trap

Nickname(s): Kib, Kibbles, Kibbles n' Bits
Pride Points: 28

Postby DGFone » October 11th, 2013, 1:54 am

Congrats Shadowfax! :D

Now you will need to start posting in the TLK sections. ;)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbasMate » October 11th, 2013, 5:30 am

Congrats Shadow! <3 I am sure you will do well. :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Moka » October 11th, 2013, 5:42 am

Congratulations, Shadow. =) Welcome to the team.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 11th, 2013, 7:11 am

Well, this is very sudden...Frida's only been gone 5 days. Are we all over that?

Congrats tho. I'm positive you'll fit right in to the mod team and do a good job.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby FlipMode » October 11th, 2013, 12:03 pm

[quote="AmyMarie"]Well, this is very sudden...Frida's only been gone 5 days. Are we all over that?
[/quote]

It's not that. Frida is an irreplaceable mod and member but obviously her leaving left the staff one person short and they thought the empty space needed to be filled. And Shadowfax was obviously next in line to be asked to be a mod. So if you put two and two together, this was inevitable and I don't see how delaying it any longer than necessary would have benefited anyone. We were friends with Frida as well you know, but the reality is that she made up her mind to leave and the only thing to really do in that kind of situation is move forwards.

Plus, rushing into decisions on who to make mod just because you like them has worked out SOOOO well for all involved in the past, right? lol :)
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Meskhenet » October 11th, 2013, 12:32 pm

Congratulations ShadowFax! :D
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Tsuki » October 11th, 2013, 4:16 pm

[quote="AmyMarie"]Well, this is very sudden...Frida's only been gone 5 days. Are we all over that?[/quote]

Erm...Frida left and so I think it was right that the Mod team appointed someone else to the team :). I pretty much echo what Flip has said already.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements