Trick or Treat - 2013!

Re: Trick or Treat - 2013!

Postby SimbasMate » November 1st, 2013, 2:49 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"]

Happy Halloween SimbasMate!!!

Oh my, this caused a lot of drama/stress :P My original idea was to edit TLK clips along to the "Carrie" remake trailer, but stupid Movie Maker (the only thing I had) kept messing up my cue points and whatnot. I wsa going to cop out and write a really rushed fanfic but last night I came up with this! I messed up the very very end of it but I hope you still enjoy it nonetheless!

I mixed the music myself, and it's a combination of "This is not a drill" from the Captain Phillips soundtrack, "Hyenas" from the Lion King OST (the weird saxaphone bit at the start) and "Mind Heist" from the Inception soundtrack (the big BOOM at the end). I chopped the main piece up and edited the pieces together to make it shorter and better for the trailer usage.[/quote]

Wow! I'm impressed. That was awesome, Nina! Really creepy and you did a fabulous job. Thanks so much. ;)

I will give my gift soon.. I just need to get a computer soon.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Ninaroja » November 1st, 2013, 4:47 pm

[quote="Remorazz"]

Love it! :fly: This is sooo going to be my signature!!!

This Trick or Treat goes to....

*Drumroll*

NINAROJA!

[/quote]

Thanks a bunch! I had a right good giggle at this :P Simba's face in particular :lol:

Hope you had a good Hallowe'en :)

And SimbasMate glad you liked it :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » November 1st, 2013, 7:33 pm

Happy Halloween to SophieCub!

Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, Halloween stuff. This is also my first attempt at coloring one of my drawings!
:D

[quote="Regulus"]My gift was supposed to be for KovuLives5299. But I didn't make it. I'm being a lazy jerk today, so you don't get anything. Sorry, dude.

Not Really: show

Hope you like it! :D

[quote="SimbaObsesser"]My gift is for...

Regulus !

Hope you like it. :)

[image]

Link[/quote]

Very nice! I like the maroon and gold color scheme. It looks great. :)[/quote]

Could you post it as a attachment because some stupid software wont let me load it from image sites. grrr.
I cant wait to see it though! :)
Attachments
DSC_0013[1].JPG
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby SophieCub » November 1st, 2013, 9:40 pm

[quote="KovuLives5299"]Happy Halloween to SophieCub!

Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, Halloween stuff. This is also my first attempt at coloring one of my drawings!
:D[/quote]

Thank you very much! I love it. ^^ Good first attempt, I must say. Thanks a bunch. Happy Halloween! :)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby SimbasMate » November 2nd, 2013, 3:16 am

Okay so I apologize that my gift is late.. but it is only one day so please cut me some slack. :lol:

Anyway, Happy Hallowen to....

Dashie!

Sorry it kind of sucks. I had to pull something together real quick, lol. But I hope you enjoy nonetheless and I also hope you had a great Halloween. :)

And here is your gift.

[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby nalasimba83 » November 2nd, 2013, 6:03 am

Yes,cut me some slack to you guys. Happy Halloween REDKITE!!!!!!!!!!!
Im a little late and I hurried so i hope you forgive me!I will also pm my gift to you.Its not much,just a little "bookmark",sorry if you click it you get transferred into MY forum,it was an accident.But on the bright side,if you join,you can be my epic HPF sister(harry potter forever...)
Attachments

flashvortex (1).swf [ 25.27 KiB | Viewed 6727 times ]

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Buffy » November 2nd, 2013, 7:34 am

Thanks for posting your gifts everyone! We've all done well this year. Only 4 people haven't sent out their gifts, but I'll be sure to track them down tomorrow and if they are unable to make a gift, then don't worry, you will receive one.

Hope you all had a great Halloween!

EDIT: I made a thing!

So, I sent out the PM and got a reply from a member saying they were backing out. Which is okay, if you can't do it, then you can't. But that left me with the job to make something... which I'm not very good at. Haha!

Anyways, here is my gift to Shadowfax.
I'm sorry it's not great... I'm really bad at graphics haha! Anyway, I have no idea which LotR character is your favourite, but I figured I couldn't go wrong with Legolas, so here you go Sweetie! *hugs*

Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby RedKite » November 2nd, 2013, 12:17 pm

NalaSimba83! I <3 it!
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby KingCub » November 2nd, 2013, 2:19 pm

Ok, really, really sorry it took me so long! But, here you go!

My gift is for KristinaKiara!!!
Right now its just a line-art, but I do plan on finishing it sometime!!

Hope you enjoy!!!
Attachments
Trick Or Treat 2013.jpg
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby InsaneSeagull » November 2nd, 2013, 3:32 pm

Hehe, thanks a lot, KingCub! I love it <3
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements