Trick or Treat - 2013!

Re: Trick or Treat - 2013!

Postby Tsuki » October 17th, 2013, 4:11 pm

Go on then :P. Also, if we are unable to post on the day could we send you a PM with the picture and get someone to upload it for me? That is just if I am. And where do we post references to the character we want drawn? Sorry for the questions :innocent:
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Carl » October 17th, 2013, 4:17 pm

[quote="Tsuki"]Also, if we are unable to post on the day could we send you a PM with the picture and get someone to upload it for me?[/quote]
I believe some people did this last year, but some one can correct me if I'm wrong.

[quote]And where do we post references to the character we want drawn? Sorry for the questions :innocent:[/quote]
As far as this goes, last year we posted a list of things we like so we could be surprise gifted from those things. I don't know about posting refs though, especially as not everyone will be drawing anything for a gift, and in fact, many people won't be drawing things if it's like last year. Most people gift graphics. So, I don't know on this one.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tsuki » October 17th, 2013, 5:52 pm

^ Okies! That's fine :). I can't do graphics so it will be a piccie from me :)
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedKite » October 17th, 2013, 5:53 pm

and me...
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Tsuki » October 17th, 2013, 5:54 pm

[quote="RedKite"]and me...[/quote]

:highfive:
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

Postby RedKite » October 17th, 2013, 6:01 pm

high five back, dude! :pawprint: :highfive:
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Kipekee » October 17th, 2013, 7:39 pm

Sign me up 8D
/wink to KK
How's life?
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby simbamohatu01 » October 17th, 2013, 7:48 pm

Sounds cool. I'm in!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
simbamohatu01
simbamohatu01

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Scars Mate » October 17th, 2013, 8:24 pm

I'm in :)

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby KiddAmix » October 17th, 2013, 10:08 pm

Can I join please? :)
My DA account: chibikage15.deviantart.com
KiddAmix
K/A

Nickname(s): Chibi/Amix/Kidd/
Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements