Style Changes

Style Changes

Postby Moka » December 24th, 2008, 4:31 am

MLK uses a free forum software called phpBB3. The authors of phpBB3 come out with updates to this software quite frequently. Since we use several custom styles, the styles become outdated very quickly and I have to update the styles in order for the new features in the new version to take effect. Since I made so many styles, I have to update each one and it takes a long time. In the next few weeks I'm going to change a few things to make it easier to update.

I'm going to be remaking MLK Classic to have the same colors as the old one, but use the same layout as the other three styles. Some of you may have noticed that MLK Classic has already been deactivated. I'm pretty sure that I'll be bringing the colors back.

So for the next few weeks there might be changes taking effect in the styles. I'll try and finish this ASAP and hopefully the forum will be completely updated to the newest version.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Style Changes

Postby Zeke » December 24th, 2008, 4:49 am

Cool. Good luck with that Moka
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Kovu25 » December 24th, 2008, 8:06 am

Yeah , good luck Moka . 8-)
<-Kovu25->
Kovu25

Pride Points: 0

Postby NightmareMoon » December 24th, 2008, 9:00 am

Eh >.> Now my site looks boring :oops: bring it back soon pls :D
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Kovu25 » December 27th, 2008, 4:45 am

yeah i wanna try it too :D
<-Kovu25->
Kovu25

Pride Points: 0

Return to News & Announcements