MLK 2013 Christmas Tree

Re: MLK 2013 Christmas Tree

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 15th, 2013, 9:33 am

Soooooo....

my victim, oh I meant Secret Santa, for this year is...

DGFONE!

So, this is little something I made for him ^^

Dgfone.jpg
Dgfone.jpg (29.15 KiB) Viewed 6301 times

Hope you like it! ^^
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby DGFone » December 15th, 2013, 10:02 am

[quote="KristinaKiara"]Soooooo....

my victim, oh I meant Secret Santa, for this year is...

DGFONE!

Hope you like it! ^^[/quote]

Oh, wow. That's amazing! :D
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Marizzle » December 15th, 2013, 7:06 pm

[quote="Annie"]I got Marizzle!!

I had no idea what to do, until I saw this post...

[quote="Marizzle"]You are Subo: a big lioness from the Pridelands, cream in colour, with a brave nature. :D[/quote]

So, I decided to bring Subo to life for you! Meet your new character :)

I hope you like it!![/quote]

OMG, I love it SO much! <3
Subo is truly gorgeous!
Thank you! :supergrin:

Anyway, the one I've got was mamaprince!
I do not know mamaprince well, but since she liked Balto, I decided to do something related to that. My problem was that I had never watched Balto before, so I was a bit ''lost''. I ended up doing something quite simple:

It's not anything special, but I hope you like it. :3
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby KiddAmix » December 16th, 2013, 11:59 pm

My SS was Call of the Wild THEFILEISTOOBIG!lol
so i will link you instead of posting it here XDDD

http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artis ... work=15075
My DA account: chibikage15.deviantart.com
KiddAmix
K/A

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chibi/Amix/Kidd/
Pride Points: 1

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 17th, 2013, 7:59 am

Mine was SophieCub! <3 I was really struggling with what to do so I made you a little something :3 I knew you used to have a lot of Kiara siggies/avatars so I stuck with her here ^^

UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Shadowfax » December 17th, 2013, 11:14 am

I got Flippeh.
Attachments
FlipModesecret-santa.png
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby FlipMode » December 17th, 2013, 9:04 pm

Puntastic.
No but seriously, thank you, 'tis bootiful and now I don't need to do through the effort of making my own Christmas sig.

I WILL post mine at some point in the next few days, I'm just lazy and effort and Battlefield 4 and leave me alone!
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby FlipMode » December 18th, 2013, 11:18 am

I got Shadowfax (Yeah I know, really). That aside I didn't know what to really make but I do remember you requesting a FFXIII-III (those sure are numbers) sig a while ago and so I did... That :D.
I think I'm seeing you at some point this week so I'll say it then anyway but regardless, have a good Christmas! :)

FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Lauren » December 18th, 2013, 1:59 pm

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]Okay, so I got SimbaObsesser.

We don't talk, but I know you are a fan of many things that seem to drift in and out of your fancy periodically from time to time. Also I typically make graphics as gifts, but I've been doing a lot of drawing lately so I decided to draw something instead. The idea came to me to lionize you and Tora in a Christmasy scene. I don't know how much you'll like it, but I really hope you do. All of the colors on the lions are adjusted from Simba's colors as you both like him so well. Anyway, that's enough prattling, here's the picture!

I can also give you a signature sized version if that sort of thing interests you, which I don't know if it does. But anyway, Merry Christmas and I hope you like the gift! :)[/quote]
Oh my gosh! I love it...and it's cute! Thank you so much! :)

As for my present, I promise that I will give it in by Friday. Don't worry. :)
Lauren

Postby SophieCub » December 18th, 2013, 8:57 pm

[quote="AmyMarie"]Mine was SophieCub! <3 I was really struggling with what to do so I made you a little something :3 I knew you used to have a lot of Kiara siggies/avatars so I stuck with her here ^^

Image[/quote]

Thank you so much Amy. It's really lovely. :) Merry Christmas! ^^
------------

My Secret Santa was.. *drumroll*...

Tsuki!!

Now, everyone knows that I'm not that big of a drawer.. because I can't draw. xD But I made an exception for you since I had no idea what to make you. I could have made you a signature with your character but I'd have to ask for permission to use the drawings and that would give away the surprise. So I drew your character instead. :3

Merry Christmas Tsuki. :)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements