The Lion King 20th Anniversary Party!

Re: The Lion King 20th Anniversary Party!

Postby DGFone » June 10th, 2014, 5:44 am

Since I'll be hosting the Twitch TV, I think it will be also convenient if I host the Skype as well.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Timon the great » June 11th, 2014, 1:29 am

^Well, since you are the MLK forum media guy, I would assume you'd be doing all of the hosting work; Lol

By the way, have you taken care of the video issue(s) you were having yet? I mean, you're not planning on taking care of these issues on the night before the big day, now. Right? Image
Last edited by Timon the great on June 11th, 2014, 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 11th, 2014, 1:30 am

Sad enough to say, I will be busy during a couple of hours on the 29th. but, I should be here for a while.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Timon the great » June 13th, 2014, 7:02 am

*Bumping this topic due to all of the replies "The Lion Guard" one has received very lately and since I do have a question pending to the MLK media person.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby DGFone » June 13th, 2014, 7:07 am

Thanks for the bump. :P

To answer your question, I am in the process of fixing the problems. I got Twitch TV working, however there is a rather large delay, on the order of half a minute or so.

On the other hand, I am also reading that this is not an error, and there is nothing I can do about it. I will look around some more.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby Timon8 » June 19th, 2014, 6:49 am

I'd love to be at the videochat!
''When the world turns it back on you, you turn your back on the world!''
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata!

Pride Points: 5

Postby DGFone » June 19th, 2014, 7:25 am

Currently, I am planning to have the event start on:

Sunday, June 29th, 12:00 pm PST!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby OuRaion » June 19th, 2014, 8:04 am

That time is fine with me!
OuRaion

Pride Points: 60

Postby Timon8 » June 24th, 2014, 6:40 pm

Today's the day. Happy 20th birthday, Lion King.
''When the world turns it back on you, you turn your back on the world!''
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Hakuna Matata!

Pride Points: 5

Postby Remorazz » June 25th, 2014, 2:04 am

Happy 20th anniversary Lion King! I'm not sure if I feel old because Lion King came out 20 years ago, or young because I wasn't even born when it came out.
Thank You SophieCub: show
Remorazz

Nickname(s): Remo
Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements