The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Re: New Lion King TV Show Being Made

Postby Jeperty » June 10th, 2014, 9:13 pm

[quote="juhouh"]I see a bunch of old members now coming back haha :D[/quote]

The wonders Lion King related news does :lol:
Fun fact, Kion means 'what' in Esperento
Jeperty

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: The Lion Guard?

Postby juhouh » June 10th, 2014, 9:14 pm

But isn't she still "the future queen"? :-o

Anyways this won't be destroying the actual storyline. I don't consider T&P canon either, not even The Lion King 1 1/2 although it is. But not for me
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby MalibuTrashDog » June 10th, 2014, 9:23 pm

Pretty sure the other threads are in the wrong spot which is why I didn't see them. Technically "The Lion Guard" will be part of the canon classification and wouldn't be in the fandom area.

Also Nilla she might still be considered future Queen if they don't assume the throne until the current royals die. Idk just spitballing.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Remorazz » June 10th, 2014, 9:52 pm

I'm unsure if it will be a quality production, but I'm just glad they're coming out with new content. Also, let me get this straight: there's going to be another TLK movie, followed by a tv series? And how is Mufasa making an appearance? Isn't he dead? Does that mean Scar can make an appearance too?! :D
Thank You SophieCub: show
Remorazz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Remo
Pride Points: 3

Re: The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Postby Remorazz » June 10th, 2014, 9:57 pm

Lol what's up with Kion's mouth?
:lol:
Remorazz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Regulus » June 10th, 2014, 10:00 pm

For the sake of keeping things organized, I've merged the three threads into this one, and placed this into the news and announcements section.

Aside from that, what's the deal with Kion's pawprint? I didn't know lions had tattoos.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Re: New Lion King TV Show Being Made

Postby Remorazz » June 10th, 2014, 10:03 pm

I agree the paw print mark is kind of weird but otherwise he looks like a typical cub. I'm excited to meet his companions, particularly the cheetah. Seems like something straight out of the books.
Remorazz

Postby Carl » June 10th, 2014, 11:18 pm

[quote="Nilla"][quote="juhouh"]^ True. It's kinda lame that he will be a son of Simba... But naturally he's alpha male

Nilla, I don't believe they go back in time. Kiara will be an adult (I hope so at least)[/quote]

They are going back in time. The article that I read said that Kiara will be "future queen of the pridelands"[/quote]
All that means is that Simba is still the king. There was never an official moment when they said that Kiara had taken over the throne. She could very well still be the "adult" from the end of SP.

[quote="Remorazz"]how is Mufasa making an appearance? Isn't he dead? Does that mean Scar can make an appearance too?! :D[/quote]
Did everyone forget Mufasa's appearance as a ghost in the first movie? And his talking to Rafiki in the second? I assume it will be something alone those lines, or him appearing in stories told by the older pride members to Kion.

You guys seem to just want it to not make sense when there's no proof yet that it won't.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 10th, 2014, 11:18 pm

I'm glad to know that Zazu will be making appearances, but if why would they use Kion instead of Kopa?
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 10th, 2014, 11:21 pm

I found out the names of the cheetah, honey badger, egret, and hippo.

Fuli for the cheetah, Bunga for the badger, Ono for the egret, and Beshte for the hippo.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements