The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Re: The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 19th, 2015, 5:49 pm

:-o OMGOSH OMGOSH OMOGOSH LOOOOK AT THIS NOTICE

ATTENTION! TLG NEEDS HELP! (this could be a problem for us) :huh10:
http://mercuryfilmworks.com/careers/2d- ... imators-2/

but this is sooooo coool, :D this is where its all happening!
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Carl » May 19th, 2015, 6:30 pm

Well I wish I was a better animator, could meet the requirements and go to Canada on short notice. This would be an awesome opportunity!

I know they'll find great animators though. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Elton John » May 19th, 2015, 6:54 pm

I'm pretty sure that animation is one of the last things done for a cartoon. Voice acting is one of the earliest things, designs and music is done before too.

So I don't see it as a bad thing. This is Disney, one of the most efficient companies in America. I doubt we have much to worry about.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Captain Cupcake » May 19th, 2015, 7:08 pm

[quote="Elton John"]music is done before too.[/quote]

It depends on whether it uses a library score or not. If the music utilized is just a bunch of random cues that weren't composed for a specific scene, then the music may or may not be produced beforehand. However, if the music is actually scored to what's occurring on-screen, then it'd obviously have to have been done after everything is finished, similar to how the films themselves were most likely done, where the final arrangements were probably written and recorded to the visuals.
Captain Cupcake
Hnnng...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

HNNNGGGG!!!

Nickname(s): Master
Pride Points: 11

Postby Elton John » May 19th, 2015, 7:11 pm

Thanks, didn't know that :)
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 20th, 2015, 7:55 pm

Everyone I found some more information that im feeling overwhelmed on right now so I will let you look into it, im not feeling too great at the moment

First I found this You Tube video of about named Cole Parker and he says he is the voice of Kion, but it cant be because the voice of Kion is named Nathan, anyway listen to this video and tell me what you think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3ukjBtgXMA

also there are a bunch of new characters listed here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Th ... characters
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Carl » May 20th, 2015, 8:07 pm

Well, that's an old video, from last year, first of all. Second of all, he said "I'm going to be reading the role of Kion," that doesn't mean he's been cast. He could have simply auditioned, or something.

And has Disney officially announced who is to voice him, anyway? If you're only going by IMDB, that could well be a rumor. Likewise, Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information, and just because new characters were added, doesn't mean they are legit.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Elton John » May 20th, 2015, 8:08 pm

Yeah, something tells me someone vandalized wikipedia. No way does tlg have that many members in it.

And imdb has been fairly accurate with tlg so far.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby AnActualLion » May 21st, 2015, 12:58 am

There seems to be a lot of misinformation about TLG going around with this Wikipedia business and a piece of fanart somebody tried to say was official artwork. Ugh.
CERTIFIED LION CARTOON TRASH QUEEN
AnActualLion
Certified Lion Trash Queen

I'll analyze anything, Literally anything!

Location: Hunched over my laptop, probably gaming or writing.
Nickname(s): Amby, Shabiki, Bailey
Pride Points: 5

Postby SimbasGuard » May 21st, 2015, 2:43 am

I agree, the first video sounded like an audition, that does not mean he has the role. Disney has yet to officially announce it yet. IMDB might not be accurate either.

Now if this test dialog is accurate we can surmise these things.

#1. The Lion Guard will be more action oriented.

#2. Thus far We have no reason to expect Kion or any other character to break the 4th wall.

#3 There may be better character development that what I myself was expecting from a Preschool show.

#4 The Impaction that Simba and Kion have already had "The Talk" could be an indication of how Disney will occasionally throw in a joke intended for adult Lion King fans that will sail harmlessly over the head of the target audience.

Mostly I see positives from this screen test assuming that legitimate dialog was used.

As for the new characters on Wikipedia. That is way too many characters to be on a team. It sounds like someone gave character names to their favorite African animals and said that they were Kion's Friends and members of The Lion Guard.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements