Forums Rearranged!

Re: Forums Rearranged!

Postby LilTiger » October 6th, 2009, 11:29 am

I'll try to get used to it. Since I hate change.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 6th, 2009, 11:52 am

I preffered the old style, but I'll guess I'll have to get used to it. ^^
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Simba » October 6th, 2009, 2:04 pm

I actually didn't notice it :lol:

but then I usually click view new posts or view your posts instead of trying to find stuff manually....cause I have got lost :innocent: so great idea, Moka!
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby RayCat » October 6th, 2009, 4:03 pm

You're making a lot of changes lately Moka! :P
I'm pretty sure we'll get used to it!
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby SimbasMate » October 6th, 2009, 7:22 pm

Oh jeez. I was like WHOA! XD Lol. Awesome changes! I love them, I think this is better, since everything isn't as jumbled up as much as it was before. ;)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby CheetahCat » October 7th, 2009, 11:03 pm

I prefer this way better Moka, I really love the change! :)

Keep up the great work my good feline friend. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Jaynr » October 7th, 2009, 11:25 pm

:( I'm not so sure about these changes, it really makes the board a bit claustrophobic, rather cluttered if you know what I mean. I personally find it to be aesthetically unpleasant. Then again, I get OCD about forums XD
I mean, I'll get used to it I guess but...
Still, keep the changes coming :)
Signature and avatar by me. Pop over to my thread if you'd like one.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.
Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide.

My Novel - The Hawthorne Effect
Jaynr
Logophile

The Prodigal Daughter

Nickname(s): Jay, Snare
Pride Points: 9

Postby Zeke » October 9th, 2009, 3:06 am

Hoooooly crap xD will take some getting used to but its cool
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » October 9th, 2009, 5:03 am

Jaynr, a lot of bulletin board software have their layout this way. It isn't the default for phpBB or proboards which is what most people are used to, but it is the default for vBulletin which is one of the most popular non-free bulletin boards. It may be tougher on the members to get used to, but it'll be easier for new members!

Thanks Zeke :)
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Moka » October 10th, 2009, 9:47 am

There are two new changes: some new buttons that you can see when viewing a topic. (the profile, pm, email, edit buttons). You might not have noticed because they are very similar to the old ones. Only differences are that the new ones are TLK-ized, colored to match and made by me. :) The other change is a "Biography" field in your User Control Panel that you can fill out. It will show on your user profile if you fill it out.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements