Secret Santa 2014

Secret Santa 2014

Postby KingKivuli » November 18th, 2014, 9:37 am

Ho Ho Hows it going folks! Christmas is just around the corner so I hope you are all getting presents together! In the meantime I thought it would be best to start of this a little earlier than usual. Why?

1. I do it every year but I as am working I have less time than normal

2. It gives everyone the chance and enough time to make a gift!

So how is this going work? Well for the next week (so till next Monday) anyone who wants involved please state so here. After Monday everyone will get someone to make a gift for via PM's on here. There are some rules
1. No swapping who you gift
2. If you enter please don't leave
3. Don't give away who you are gifting

If you get someone you don't know, still try, look at their profile, ask a friend of theirs to get ideas. If you get someone you really REALLY don't want, PM me, explain the reason why. Depending on circumstances I will change (Note: Saying I don't know them doesn't count, I'm talking more personal issues). This is an effort to bring the MLK community together a little bit, hence why its good to get someone you don't know

So want some gift ideas? Art, stories, poems, avatars graphics, signatures, whatever you can think of. Want to give a small poem? Do it! Want to go all out and buy them a commission? go ahead!

So with that in mind go ahead leave a post you want to join, any questions ask away
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: Secret Santa 2014

Postby FlipMode » November 18th, 2014, 10:58 am

[quote]Ho Ho Hows it going folks! [/quote]

Did you just?!...
:P

Sign me up! Already know what I'm getting for each potential member I could get :D I still need to start doing some Christmas shopping, think that's next week.

Two things also:
1) If anyone wants a Christmas siggy or avatar I'm free for requests, let's get this forum looking all Christmasy!

2) If anyone would like to exchange IRL cards with me, I'll be doing that this year too. I need addresses again though as I had them saved on my old computer and it died lol.

Oh and I'd like to volunteer as a substitute gifter too, so if anyone doesn't get their gift or someone drops out etc.

'Tis the season!
I'm excited.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » November 18th, 2014, 12:58 pm

I can do stuff like buying xbox live/psn/nintendo online/steam codes, or buying an amazon/itunes gift card and just giving the code via PM
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Arbystrider » November 18th, 2014, 3:21 pm

My love is all I have to give.

While stocks last.

Terms and conditions apply.

Shipping and handling not included.

Batteries sold separately.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby Tsuki » November 18th, 2014, 4:17 pm

Ohh sign me up! :D
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Shadowfax » November 18th, 2014, 7:26 pm

Count me in :3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Ninaroja » November 18th, 2014, 8:05 pm

Lemme in!!

This'll be my 3rd year in a row doing it :D
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Gemini » November 18th, 2014, 8:21 pm

Signing up cuz this sounds like a ton of fun. Gonna spoil whoever I get, hehe. :adored: ;)
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » November 18th, 2014, 8:51 pm

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]Gonna spoil whoever I get, hehe. :adored: ;)[/quote]

;) 8-)

Count me in!! I will do the same as TPAM C:
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby Daenerys » November 18th, 2014, 9:11 pm

the dragon queen would like to participate in this uwu
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Next

Return to News & Announcements