An (Now Out Of Date) Announcement

Re: An Announcement

Postby SimbaPrescott » April 2nd, 2015, 11:35 am

I'm not sure if I would be allowed to get in on this, but I'd love to if that's okay! :)

I've only got this very old image on hand (made by my friend, Kefanii): http://i57.tinypic.com/15qs1s6.jpg
He's the cub on the left, Ziruta. I had no idea what I was doing back then with OCs and the like xD
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby FlipMode » April 2nd, 2015, 1:28 pm

Sure, why would you not? :)

And no problem Moka, I'll also add KK as well. I'm going to send all the links to references in a PM to Julie. Still waiting for a response from Adofo, I sent him a PM asking about it but no reply as yet. Anyone who knows him well know if he's away or something?
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Wolfie27 » April 4th, 2015, 12:38 am

Sure! I'll do whatever I can to help :D Here's my character Rifel: http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artis ... work=18066

;)

KipeKee = BFF BISHES
Wolfie27
"If You Are Not Too Long

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I Will Wait Here For You All My Life."

Nickname(s): Way-Way, Wolfie, Bruce Wayne etc.
Pride Points: 4

Postby Gemini » April 5th, 2015, 9:37 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"]Still waiting for a response from Adofo, I sent him a PM asking about it but no reply as yet. Anyone who knows him well know if he's away or something?[/quote]

I'll ask. He's one of my contacts on Skype. ^^
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby FlipMode » April 5th, 2015, 10:18 pm

Oh yeah I forgot about Skype, I could ask some older members who aren't as active if they'd want to join in.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gemini » April 5th, 2015, 10:38 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"]Oh yeah I forgot about Skype, I could ask some older members who aren't as active if they'd want to join in.[/quote]

That's probably a good idea. :)

Oh, and by the way, he just messaged me. He said the pen for his new tablet broke, and Photoshop has been giving him issues, so he won't have a new reference. But he should have PM'ed you just now.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Postby FlipMode » April 5th, 2015, 10:46 pm

Yeah he did, 's all good. I'll add him to the list of refs to send Julie. Thanks :)
FlipMode

Postby Gemini » April 5th, 2015, 11:07 pm

No problem! Glad I could help you guys out. The more refs, the better. :highfive:
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby MalibuTrashDog » April 6th, 2015, 12:35 am

MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » April 6th, 2015, 3:53 am

S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements