Return of the Devil Kiara

Re: Return of the Devil Kiara

Postby DGFone » October 25th, 2015, 4:45 am

^ The X-Plane forums tend to get a load of complaints around the Christmas season, when they add a snow-fall effect that apparently kills usability and frame-rate on quite a number of users.

So it's not so much about how "big" or "small" the changes are, as much as how they effect the usability. If MLK's Halloween theme wasn't so... 1990s, then perhaps people wouldn't mind as much. I know I wouldn't. But because it is so different, and for some of us doesn't look that good, the reaction is understandable.

But hey, better than causing your computer to slow down to a constant 5 FPS, right? ;)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Carl » October 25th, 2015, 5:34 am

If we could make a Halloween version of Kisasa with less contrast, I'm sure it would be more well received.

I doubt anyone's got the time for such a thing right now though, and the current one has the nostalgia factor. ;)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby FireAndSun » November 2nd, 2015, 11:23 pm

How long is the Halloween theme supposed to stick around anyway? It's past Halloween.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 3rd, 2015, 12:02 am

yeah I want the original back now
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Marizzle » November 3rd, 2015, 12:09 am

^Yeah, Halloween's done by now. :P
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » November 3rd, 2015, 1:49 am

Moka has to change it manually, so it will go away when he's got the time. If you don't want it up any more, just go to your UCP and change it back to Kisasa in the Board Preferences.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Moka » November 3rd, 2015, 4:59 am

I was trying my darndest to make Halloween last just a bit longer ;D
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Buffy » November 3rd, 2015, 7:06 am

Bright side? Only about a month until the Christmas theme comes back!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Previous

Return to News & Announcements