MLK Secret Santa 2015

Re: MLK Secret Santa 2015

Postby Iberian » December 23rd, 2015, 2:12 am

Last edited by Iberian on October 10th, 2016, 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby KingKivuli » December 26th, 2015, 12:05 am

hey guys just a heads up i will be giving my secret santa however it isnt finished yet as with work and preparing for xmas i just have not had the time i need but it WILL be done this weekend
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby FlipMode » December 26th, 2015, 1:11 am

Yeah mine is going to be a little late as well for almost the same reasons.
Oh so me and KK are both the two that are sending ours late...Gee I wander who we both got. :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby gothprincesskiara » December 26th, 2015, 2:17 am

this is for everyone, I feel everyone would like this
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Leviara_Lioness » December 26th, 2015, 4:39 am

Wow Sis Kiara, Very Nice! I Love it!!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All too!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby ScarsLove » December 31st, 2015, 11:59 pm

I'm not sure who I got but I haven't gotten mine yet. If you still need time or what not, so be it. It's fine with me. :tiifu2:

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Carl » January 1st, 2016, 12:55 am

Is there anyone else still waiting, or is it just Wolfy? I can help if someone just can't do theirs.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Shadowfax » January 1st, 2016, 1:33 am

Going through the posts, looks like TheSassyNala didn't recieve her gift either :/ * Le sigh*

Shame this happens EVERY year on MLK. Another reason i didnt join in this time. I've got a baby and I managed to finish a piece of art which took me 3 hours total. (Worked on it for 20 minutes a day) That was for another S'S which was a total success and everyone got their picture on Christmas eve. Just sayin.

If you still needed help making gifts I could probably help out. Just let me know :3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby SimbaPrescott » January 1st, 2016, 1:35 am

I apologise to my partner! They will be getting two presents from me later today (1st). Again, I'm so sorry! :busted:
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Previous

Return to News & Announcements