Trick or Treat?

Re: Trick or Treat?

Postby FlipMode » October 14th, 2016, 5:03 pm

[quote="The Lionvengers"]I could try writing... but I have no earthly clue what i'd write about... and my writing isn't very good anyway. I tried writing a fanfic here almost two years ago and it has yet to get a single response....[/quote]

Neither do mine. And my entries in the fanfiction contest get very few votes as well, in fact the contest generally gets barely any votes at all. Its just in the fun and community of it all really, Which is what this Trick or Treat event is all about as well really... Well until you are the one who doesn't get anything, then it suddenly becomes serious business! ;)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » October 14th, 2016, 6:02 pm

I think i'll abstain this year.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Buffy » October 16th, 2016, 6:11 am

Entries are now CLOSED.

Keep an eye out for a PM from me in the next few days telling you who you'll be gifting. Thank you all for participating this year.

Update: Names have been drawn. You'll be messaged within 2 days.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Kiana » October 16th, 2016, 7:29 pm

I've never done this, does anybody know what kinds of things I could do?

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Gemini » October 16th, 2016, 8:10 pm

^ Popular things in the past have been signatures, avatars, and drawings. You could also write something, if you wanted. But there's no limit really - least not as far as I'm aware.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Kiana » October 16th, 2016, 8:50 pm

OK. Thanks :thumbsup:

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Postby FlipMode » October 19th, 2016, 10:29 pm

Have the PM been sent yet? I haven't received one.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby SimbasMate » October 20th, 2016, 12:41 am

[quote="Flip_FTW"]Have the PM been sent yet? I haven't received one.[/quote]

Apparently not cause I haven't gotten one, either.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Kiana » October 21st, 2016, 7:44 pm

Neither have I...... :think:

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

Postby Carl » October 21st, 2016, 7:50 pm

Me neither. Buffy's probably busy.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements