Trick or Treat?

Re: Trick or Treat?

Postby Shadowfax » October 29th, 2016, 7:20 pm

My trick or treat gift came in the post today :excited: Thank you for the parcel, Tsuki. Love it!
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Gemini » October 30th, 2016, 5:14 am

[quote="Shadowfax"]My trick or treat was for Janna! ^_^[/quote]

I love it! :D Gonna have to put it in my sig rotator, hehe.

Anyway - my Trick or Treat was for none other than Kiana! I read in your bio that you're a big fan of Spirit, Balto, and (obviously, duh) TLK. So I decided to doodle you up a little pic of them all hanging out!

Feel free to use however you want - just as long as you don't claim as your own, then I don't really care where you put it. I resized the original image so that it's small enough to show here, but if you want the original then I can send that as well.

Just lemme know - hope you enjoy it!
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Kiana » October 30th, 2016, 7:41 pm

[quote="GeminiGemelo"][quote="Shadowfax"]My trick or treat was for Janna! ^_^[/quote]

Anyway - my Trick or Treat was for none other than Kiana! I read in your bio that you're a big fan of Spirit, Balto, and (obviously, duh) TLK. So I decided to doodle you up a little pic of them all hanging out!

Feel free to use however you want - just as long as you don't claim as your own, then I don't really care where you put it. I resized the original image so that it's small enough to show here, but if you want the original then I can send that as well.

Just lemme know - hope you enjoy it![/quote]

Oh my gosh I love this!!!! Thanks so much! And, sig rotator? Is that why people signatures change all the time? I thought I was just going insane or something. Maybe somebody can teach me how to do that :lol: But This size will work, thanks this is amazing!

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Carl » October 30th, 2016, 8:24 pm

[quote="Kiana"]And, sig rotator? Is that why people signatures change all the time? I thought I was just going insane or something. Maybe somebody can teach me how to do that :lol: [/quote]
Yeah, that's why it does that. Just go to mylionking.com/sigs to upload images and get the code for the rotator. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Ninaroja » October 31st, 2016, 1:53 pm

Twin just blew us all out of the water. I'm just gonna go home now... ("But you're already at home!")

Welp, alert the MLK history books, because NINA IS SUBMITTING ON TIME - WOOT!

Happy Halloween DGFone! I have assignments coming out the wah-zoo, but I hope you like my (sub-par, IMO) offering!

Have a great day everyone :D
Attachments
-It's to die for...-.png
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby SimbasMate » October 31st, 2016, 3:40 pm

Happy Halloween, everyone. :)

My trick or treat is...

Flip FTW

Since I know you love Kingdom Hearts, I made you this sig. Hope you like it! :)

[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Labatis » October 31st, 2016, 10:18 pm

My trick or treat this year was Buffy!
I'm not sure if you like/still like Grey's Anatomy and Harry Potter, but I decided to give signatures a shot!

I also made you a quick drawing of Simba dressed as Harry Potter. ^^

Hope you like it!
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby FlipMode » October 31st, 2016, 11:03 pm

[quote="SimbasMate"]Happy Halloween, everyone. :)

My trick or treat is...

Flip FTW

Since I know you love Kingdom Hearts, I made you this sig. Hope you like it! :)

Image[/quote]

I love it :D thank you!
Can I also just say that so far, I'm impressed with how well this year's ToT has gone, some really nice stuff posted in this thread, well done to all of you! I think there's still a few members who need to post theirs, lets go for a full house! :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Gemini » November 1st, 2016, 4:33 am

[quote="Kiana"][quote="GeminiGemelo"][quote="Shadowfax"]My trick or treat was for Janna! ^_^[/quote]

Just lemme know - hope you enjoy it![/quote]

Oh my gosh I love this!!!! Thanks so much! And, sig rotator? Is that why people signatures change all the time? I thought I was just going insane or something. Maybe somebody can teach me how to do that :lol: But This size will work, thanks this is amazing![/quote]

Of course! :sweet: Glad you like it. And as for the sig rotator - basically what Carl just said. It's http://www.mylionking.com/sigs and you're good. lol

[quote="Ninaroja"]Twin just blew us all out of the water. I'm just gonna go home now... ("But you're already at home!")

[/quote]

Stop it, you. :chuckle:

I mean, did you even see Balto's face? The other two are just like how I wanted them to look and then Balto is just staring off into space and doesn't even look that much like himself. LMAO

But yeah I had to make up for last year so there ya go, put more effort in this time. :innocent:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Marizzle » November 6th, 2016, 6:04 pm

Just warning that yesterday was the deadline to deliver gifts. Has anyone here not given or received one? :worriedbeshte:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements