Kupatana!

Re: Kupatana!

Postby Moka » December 12th, 2016, 6:56 am

Kops wrote:I AM suprised it seems to be using the Classic skin style though considering this is brand new, is it just easier than using the Kisasa style to make a skin?

Yes.
The Lion King Wiki (Please help us!) • Fan Art AlbumsLion King TheatreRules of MLKAsk for Help

Signatures by queenofthepridelands and myself! Thanks!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 139

Postby Ninaroja » December 12th, 2016, 3:16 pm

Nice to see the new theme - making me feel so christmassy :D

As much as I enjoyed the old theme, the falling snow did always mess with my mobile browser :lol:
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 81

Postby Lynx » December 12th, 2016, 6:22 pm

I really like this theme, it caught me off guard when I noticed it changed though lol.
Lynx

Years of membership

Postby xKendo » December 15th, 2016, 6:06 pm

The new theme, with this color scheme is amazing! I love the simple background too, but my favorite thing is, of course, the new banner! :D
But I do agree with Carl, wish this theme (and others) could be available all the time :P I'm still waiting for a theme with red shades (jk)
"You've given everyone else in your life a second chance. Why not you?"
ML Signature made by Marizzle
Image Image Image Image Image
Voltron Academy Badge: show
Red Paladin: Guardian Spirit of Fire!
xKendo
It's in the stars

Years of membership

and you're my everything from here to Mars

Nickname(s): Danny, Miguel, Zack, Keith
Pride Points: 8

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 15th, 2016, 6:20 pm

Moka wrote:
Kops wrote:I AM suprised it seems to be using the Classic skin style though considering this is brand new, is it just easier than using the Kisasa style to make a skin?

Yes.

No complaints, personally I still love MLK Classic's layout even if it's not a 'modern' style. Still looks great with this skin. <3

xKendo wrote:The new theme, with this color scheme is amazing! I love the simple background too, but my favorite thing is, of course, the new banner! :D
But I do agree with Carl, wish this theme (and others) could be available all the time :P I'm still waiting for a theme with red shades (jk)

I could be wrong but MLK did use to have multiple skins like that before I was a member (so very long time ago lol) but they got removed... can't remember exactly why? But I guess maintaining all these skins when updating something could be a bit of a pain.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby xKendo » December 15th, 2016, 7:45 pm

Kops wrote:I could be wrong but MLK did use to have multiple skins like that before I was a member (so very long time ago lol) but they got removed... can't remember exactly why? But I guess maintaining all these skins when updating something could be a bit of a pain.

That would make sense, yesh.
But I always loved foruns where you can choose multiple themes/skins, so I'm biased :lol:
"You've given everyone else in your life a second chance. Why not you?"
ML Signature made by Marizzle
Image Image Image Image Image
Voltron Academy Badge: show
Red Paladin: Guardian Spirit of Fire!
xKendo
It's in the stars

Years of membership

and you're my everything from here to Mars

Nickname(s): Danny, Miguel, Zack, Keith
Pride Points: 8

Postby Moka » December 16th, 2016, 1:52 am

Oh yeah, I remember the colored themes we used to have. It did end up being annoying have to fix a common thing in every single theme...
The Lion King Wiki (Please help us!) • Fan Art AlbumsLion King TheatreRules of MLKAsk for Help

Signatures by queenofthepridelands and myself! Thanks!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 139

Postby KingKivuli » December 16th, 2016, 9:47 am

Moka wrote:Oh yeah, I remember the colored themes we used to have. It did end up being annoying have to fix a common thing in every single theme...

Yeah If i remember we had Day Night and classic themes
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Previous

Return to News & Announcements