End of an Era

Re: End of an Era

Postby Si-Amber » February 12th, 2017, 12:01 am

Best of luck with everything dude. Thanks for everything you've given to MLK.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby DGFone » February 12th, 2017, 3:21 am

You just had to post this while I was out flying and having a great ol' time. :x

I know we had our differences, and we really didn't talk much, but in the end, I hold nothing towards you, and I hope, you don't either. After all, what's the point?

But as you said: the Circle of life continues, and for you, it rolled away from MLK and therefore you will go onwards towards greater things. All I can say about that great mystery around the corner: Best of luck!

Who knows? We might even see you around time to time, perhaps not. Not like MLK won't welcome you dropping by for a visit every now and then.

Good luck!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby FireAndSun » February 12th, 2017, 6:02 am

Sorry to see you go. But if you feel it's for the best, I understand completely. Good luck with everything.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby SimbasGuard » February 12th, 2017, 5:09 pm

Good-Bye KingKivuli. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Squeely » February 12th, 2017, 6:47 pm

We may not have talked much, but you will be missed. Best of luck in your future endeavors, and I do hope you come back someday!
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby TheLionPrince » February 14th, 2017, 1:28 am

You and I hardly ever interacted, but you, for the most part, were a good moderator. Your successor has big shoes to fill. Good luck to your future endeavors.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Re: End of an Error

Postby FlipMode » February 14th, 2017, 1:47 am

[quote]If anyone will take my place, will be down to the team I leave behind, but I know they will choose well if they choose at all.

[/quote]

He may not even have a successor at all. I'm just saying, don't be quick to make a decision about that, guys. I don't know if you are already in talks about getting a new co admin or not but I'm just saying that well... Maybe wait to see how it goes first before making a decision.
I feel like having too much staff is where some of the issues in the past have come from to be honest.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: End of an Error

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 14th, 2017, 8:57 am

[quote="FlipMode"]
He may not even have a successor at all. I'm just saying, don't be quick to make a decision about that, guys. I don't know if you are already in talks about getting a new co admin or not but I'm just saying that well... Maybe wait to see how it goes first before making a decision.
I feel like having too much staff is where some of the issues in the past have come from to be honest.[/quote]

It's me. I'm next. My time has come.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby WildSimba » February 14th, 2017, 10:44 am

Flip is right though lol
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby SimbasMate » February 14th, 2017, 2:23 pm

Wow, this was a shock to sign on to. Very sad to see you go, KK. You have been an admin for so long that it just seems odd not having you around. But I wish you the best and thank you for everything you have done for MLK. :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements