The Northern Lights - A Balto Forum

The Northern Lights - A Balto Forum

Postby Moka » January 10th, 2010, 3:32 am

Hello Lion King Fans!

For the past few months, the staff of BaltoWiki have been working on getting a forum ready for everyone to enjoy. The time has come! We have officially opened our forum! Although BaltoWiki has been open for quite some time, we realized that the activity levels on the wiki itself just weren't where they should have been. In an attempt to solve this issue, the staff got together and created a complementary forum for the Balto Encyclopedia. We call it The Northern Lights Forum, a forum completely dedicated to the discussion of all things related to Balto!

So, if you're a Balto fan, or just a Lion King fan who is interested in Balto, head on over to our new forum: The Northern Lights await you!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: The Northern Lights - A Balto Forum

Postby NightyByeSparrow » January 10th, 2010, 3:34 am

Already joined(I'm Sparrow-chan on there, btw.) Can't wait for TNL to start up! :3
NightyByeSparrow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby Taka » January 10th, 2010, 3:35 am

Wow, I think it will be a great forum, congrats Moka ^^
Taka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 26

Postby WildSimba » January 10th, 2010, 3:37 am

[quote="NightyByeSparrow"]Already joined(I'm Sparrow-chan on there, btw.) Can't wait for TNL to start up! :3[/quote]

It's already started up, that's what this post is about. It's open now. :P
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Dutch » January 10th, 2010, 3:50 am

Awesomeness! I've just joined :D
Dutch

I'm Rockandi

Pride Points: 1

Postby NightyByeSparrow » January 10th, 2010, 3:54 am

[quote="WildSimba"][quote="NightyByeSparrow"]Already joined(I'm Sparrow-chan on there, btw.) Can't wait for TNL to start up! :3[/quote]

It's already started up, that's what this post is about. It's open now. :P[/quote]

I meant by "starting up", getting really active and such. :P

No worries though, I realize if I worded it wrong D:
NightyByeSparrow

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby YFWE » January 10th, 2010, 4:20 am

I'm there!! ^^

The rest of y'all should join up too! It's a nice place. :D
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Panda-chan » January 10th, 2010, 4:39 am

ZOMG that's so cool! I'm registering right now! :O
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Buffy » January 10th, 2010, 5:57 am

I am so registering! Balto is awesome!
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby WildSimba » January 10th, 2010, 6:02 am

You guys are making it so active already. :)
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Next

Return to News & Announcements