The Northern Lights - A Balto Forum

Re: The Northern Lights - A Balto Forum

Postby KopsTheTerminator » January 10th, 2010, 11:54 am

Wow Moka, that forum is epic! Altho I'm not a big Balto fan, I'll surely join! :D
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thanigraphics » January 10th, 2010, 2:22 pm

woah, cool! I checked the forum, maybe I'll join when it has grown a bit. good work on the layout there! :D
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Chanzo » January 10th, 2010, 3:00 pm

Good to see some familiar faces over there!

The Northern Lights | Bolt Zone Forums | YouTube

"This one goes out to all the girls with braces for keeping it metal." - Adam D of Killswitch Engage
Chanzo

Oh Yeah!

Postby ScaЯ » January 10th, 2010, 10:30 pm

Cool! I joined! :D
"Doing something shouldn't be as easy as just telling your butler or caddy to do it, you gotta earn it."~Dan, Dan Vs.
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger

Postby thanigraphics » January 11th, 2010, 8:29 pm

I have joined as well :D
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 11th, 2010, 8:53 pm

joined :) u forgot to take the MLK thingy off the frong page lol

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby WildSimba » June 20th, 2010, 2:48 am

I'm bumping this for a valid reason. I feel that the forum should be active again, due to all the work done on it.

In case you've forgotten the link:
http://www.baltowiki.com/forum/index.php

Hopefully this will produce activity again. :)
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Dutch » June 20th, 2010, 2:58 am

[quote="WildSimba"]I'm bumping this for a valid reason. I feel that the forum should be active again, due to all the work done on it.

Hopefully this will produce activity again. :)[/quote]

I completely agree, and I was planning to make a few threads for it.
Dutch

I'm Rockandi

Postby WildSimba » June 20th, 2010, 3:15 am

[quote="Dutch"][quote="WildSimba"]I'm bumping this for a valid reason. I feel that the forum should be active again, due to all the work done on it.

Hopefully this will produce activity again. :)[/quote]

I completely agree, and I was planning to make a few threads for it.[/quote]

Yeah, it was expected not to get insanely active... but to be honest I'm sure most (including me) just sorta forgot about it after awhile, doing other things.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Shade » June 20th, 2010, 3:23 am

Never heard of that place. 0.0
I would join but I've haven't seen or heard of that movie before... =\
^Made by Taka

Spoiler: show
THE GAME

"I'm the only one who's gonna die when it's time for me to die. So let me live my life the way I want to."
-Jimi Hendrix
Shade

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements