Rules are Rules

Rules are Rules

Postby KingKivuli » February 13th, 2010, 10:51 pm

Recent rule breaking on MLK has forced the moderation team to take action. The members that broke the rules have been warned or banned completely from the forum. No one is immune to these rules, not even mods or admins, if you are caught breaking them, you will receive a warning or further punishment from the staff, no questions asked. The universal rules are easy, clear and apply to all of MLK and related areas like the FAA and chatroom

The staff do not want to warn or ban, its a horrible thing to do, but sadly for some it is the only action we can take. MLK has become a well known and well loved site, lets keep it that way, not not spoil it by breaking the rules that we try our best to enforce. I have said this before, but i feel it must be said again. We need the members help. Dont responded to rule breakers, trolls or spammers. Report them, and we will deal with it. MLK is nothing without its members, so why not help us to protect your home and your pride
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: Rules are Rules

Postby SimbasMate » February 13th, 2010, 10:55 pm

Well Said KK! :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby KiarasMate » February 13th, 2010, 10:55 pm

Well stated KK. :) I agree wholeheartedly. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Simbaholikov » February 13th, 2010, 10:59 pm

Well said KK.
I agree completely. :)
Simbaholikov

Postby SimbasMate » February 13th, 2010, 11:24 pm

Also, I was in the chat room when people broke the rules. They were swearing, and getting past the censors. I am no mod here, but I am just sharing what I witnessed. As it was very annoying, seeing fellow members, that are actually are my friends, troll the chatroom, with swears, and sexual conversations, as well as picking on another member behind their back, who shall remain nameless for dramas sake. In my view, it's very pointless to see members do this, on such a great forum! It certainly doesn't get you anywhere, and I am so confused on why people would do this. Reading it in the chat made me very dissapointed in those friends. I just wanted to state, that trolling, and breaking the rules, again, even when you have been warned several times here by a mod, and given warnings, it doesn't show that you are very responsible for your actions if you just go on doing it again. Nonetheless, I'm sure that this is very annoying to the staff, as well as Moka. Keeping this forum safe for us is their job, and making their job harder is not fair to them. Also, if you are going to leave teh forum, do not cause as much drama, and say that it doesn't matter because you are leaving. This just causes more problems, and makes the forum look bad. So all I ask is from what I saw today, is that my fellow members please do not break the rules! Let's make this more of an awesome forum!

Just wanted to state my opinion. :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby YFWE » February 13th, 2010, 11:31 pm

Yeah, come on guys. I'm as much about having fun as the next person, but rules are there for a reason. You don't have to agree with them (I sure as hell haven't agreed with every action the staff here has taken in the past) but as long as you're a member here, you go by them without question. And if you don't like them and can't take it when you get called on it, there's plenty of other forums out there with different rules that you can go to. It's not hard. It gets rather old after a while when you've got these people continuously coming and ignoring the rules even though they agreed to them by joining, and then bragging about it when they get warnings. Ooh, what rebels, you broke rules on an internet forum.

This forum has a lot more senseless drama than it should. It's ridiculous. If you don't like it here and just can't, for whatever reason, follow the rules, then it's really not that hard to find another forum. Whether you agree with the rules or not, they're there, and you can't get bent out of shape when you get called on breaking them.
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby WildSimba » February 14th, 2010, 12:59 am

As there is not much I can say, because I am guilty of bypassing some of these rules sometimes myself, all I'll say is that, It is indeed wrong too break a rule. I can never say I'm absolutely proud of it, because I've broken one. I know this thread is probably mainly directed towards me, but... I can say I agree with you, KK.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Moka » February 14th, 2010, 1:05 am

It isn't directed towards you, WS. It is directed mainly towards recent chatroom offenses. :]
Well said, KK, SM, YFWE.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 14th, 2010, 1:10 am

I think y'all should make a wall of shame 8D
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby KingKivuli » February 14th, 2010, 1:15 am

the list would be like super stupid long XD
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Next

Return to News & Announcements