Information about Warnings

Re: Information about Warnings

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 6th, 2011, 5:21 pm

Thank you.

I also have gotten one from TheIvanMuse. It said that I should be careful so I don't create any duplicate topics, which I did create one that same day :?
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby AdAstrα » February 6th, 2011, 5:26 pm

You get warnings for that too? That's a bit odd. I mean I see why it can be necessary, but in most cases it just happens by accident.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 6th, 2011, 5:28 pm

I know. It was an accident. :?
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby Moka » February 6th, 2011, 6:05 pm

Not all PMs from staff count as an actual warning. We will tell you in the PM if it counts as a warning. The PM I sent you, Summer, was just a fyi. And I didn't respond last night because I went to bed...
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 6th, 2011, 6:08 pm

Okay. Thanks for clearing that up.
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby FlipMode » February 6th, 2011, 6:22 pm

[quote="QueenOfPrideRock"]You get warnings for that too? That's a bit odd. I mean I see why it can be necessary, but in most cases it just happens by accident.[/quote]

I think that is why he said be careful and try not to. And although yes it is obvious when it happens by accident; in other scenarios it happens because a person has not used the search function and created the same thread again but just with a different title :).
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 6th, 2011, 6:26 pm

That clears things up. The PM didn't seem like a warning but I wanted to make sure.
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby TheIvanMuse » February 6th, 2011, 9:49 pm

Nah,that was definitely not a warning QueenSummer,don't worry. I was just giving you a heads up.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby SnowyCheetah » February 6th, 2011, 11:09 pm

PM Warning = a note from a staff member telling you not to do something
Official Warning has the subject line "Board Warning Issued" and a reason and such, and I think it shows up on your profile somewhere (though only to you - warnings are only visible to staff members and the recipients.)

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 6th, 2011, 11:29 pm

Okay. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)
SummerSnowLeopard

Previous

Return to News & Announcements