Information about Warnings

Re: Information about Warnings

Postby thanigraphics » February 20th, 2010, 11:57 am

lol :p
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby LionkingLover » February 27th, 2010, 2:30 pm

okay! Understood! Me (Gir) understands!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

Pride Points: 0

Postby TheRoguePrince » January 19th, 2011, 11:15 pm

well, ok.... :lol3:
TheRoguePrince

Postby WildSimba » January 20th, 2011, 1:27 am

This is like 2 years old dude. This had been in the official rules for quite a while.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby TheRoguePrince » January 20th, 2011, 1:28 am

I know that, I had tried to help someone with a question and their post got deleted, it amused me...
TheRoguePrince

Postby WildSimba » January 20th, 2011, 2:23 am

Now see, if you'd of looked through that persons posts, you would of learned that they were a spambot. They spammed that same message like 50 times. If your talking about the person I believe your reffering to.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby TheRoguePrince » January 20th, 2011, 2:24 am

ya, I saw and then I WAS the person who reported it....
TheRoguePrince

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 6th, 2011, 5:00 pm

[quote="Moka"]Hi! I'm gonna give some much needed information about warnings sent by staff to the members. Warnings are received only if you break the Universal Rules. There are two types of warnings that you may receive:

[list][*]PM (unofficial) Warnings: A warning sent to you via PM by a staff member reminding you that you were a little out of line somewhere. The staff member will show you where you were out of line and will link to which rule was broken in the Universal Rules. [/quote]

Does this mean I have a warning :? I got a PM about off-topic chat in a TLK forum. It didn't contain any links though.
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby AdAstrα » February 6th, 2011, 5:05 pm

That would probably qualify as a warning, yes. Not sure though.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 6th, 2011, 5:08 pm

yeah, I couldn't tell :?
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements