Staff Changes

Staff Changes

Postby Moka » April 26th, 2010, 12:48 am

Hello fellow members of MLK!

We are doing a bit of downsizing to remove some of the inactive members from our staff. It was a tough and long decision to remove some members from our staff, but we believe it was a necessary one to move forward. We would like to thank Zeke, Nala's Mate, TeenSimba, and Buffy for the time that they have committed into making MLK the wonderful and successful website that it is today and we invite everyone to thank them for their time as well.

After these changes we will have 4 remaining staff: Moka, KingKivuli, Mike and KiarasMate. We are removing the Co-Admins rank, leaving me as the only remaining administrator. We are promoting KiarasMate to Global moderators. CONGRATULATIONS, KIARASMATE! We are removing the Role Play Moderators rank (Mike and KiarasMate will be managing the RP sections for the most part, but the RP forums are now in the hands of all the staff).

As well as all that, we are also removing the Global moderator application. We will send out an invite to the member in which we feel is the best candidate to become a moderator when we feel another moderator is needed.

Sincerely,
The Staff of My Lion King
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Staff Changes

Postby Taka » April 26th, 2010, 12:50 am

Oow sorry for the ones who had to leave the position, but I guess it was the best.
And congratulations KM! ^^
I can't wait to see who the new moderator will be :P
Taka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 26

Postby SimbasMate » April 26th, 2010, 12:51 am

Congrats KM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D See I told you you'd be a mod!!! ^^
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby YFWE » April 26th, 2010, 12:51 am

Briiiiiiiiiilliant addition to the team, Moka. KM's a lovely choice. c:

Good luck, you four! This a good group. I think we'll be just fine heading forward.

EDIT: AND, thanks to Buffy, TS, Zeke and NM for their contributions as staff over the last while. You've left a good legacy, I think. ^^
Last edited by YFWE on April 26th, 2010, 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Simbaholikov » April 26th, 2010, 12:51 am

Sorry to those who had to leave their positions
And congratz KM! :)
Simbaholikov

Postby Moka » April 26th, 2010, 12:56 am

Oh, I guess I made it a bit unclear. We won't be looking for any additional staff any time soon. But when the time comes, which it most definitely will, we will send out that invite ^^
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Taka » April 26th, 2010, 12:59 am

Oh ok ^^
I can't wait to see who it will be though :P
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby Azdgari » April 26th, 2010, 1:03 am

Thanks to all the staff that've put their time in! And congratulations to KM! I don't really know you, but you seem like a wonderful person, and I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job. =D
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby Simbadacub » April 26th, 2010, 1:05 am

Congrats KM!!! :D
Simbadacub

Postby Mike » April 26th, 2010, 1:21 am

<3 KM ^.^ Grats buddy

Yep, I firmly believe that this is in the forums' best interests. Having a dedicated team of pros like us, if I do say so myself, is always a good thing =) Thanks to all of the above for their time and dedication to MLK <3
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Next

Return to News & Announcements