TLK Covers of songs.

TLK Covers of songs.

Postby vitanithelioness » July 16th, 2010, 12:49 pm

Here Is were Anyone Can post covers they did for TLK songs,if the part is a duet like CYFTLT you can post you part here and someone else may reply "I'll Do it" and they can record with them and post it,any members can post with any other member if the song needs the part. also remixes are welcome ^^ for more info lookHere

I have some Karaoke songs Here: (I DID SAY SOME)

I Just Can't Wait to be King
Can You Feel The Love Tonight
Hakuna Matata
Love Will Find A Way
We Are One
My Lullaby

I'll add more as i find them,and i can give the lyrics if needed.
vitanithelioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

never trust the future,never miss the past

Nickname(s): tani',Viva,VTL,Cali,Cat
Pride Points: 0

Re: TLK Covers of songs.

Postby Azdgari » July 17th, 2010, 2:48 pm

I'm going to work very hard on getting my interface to work and I'm trying to buy a new snare mic. I have the roots of ideas for a great drum cover of IJCWTBK once I'm able to properly mic up my kit. ^^

As of the 22nd I've fully mic'd and pre'd my kit, so once I get the camera (s?) set up and carve out some time to record it should be golden. Hopefully I'll have something up by Sunday. =]
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Dan » September 11th, 2010, 10:35 am

Dan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Cyberpunk
Pride Points: 0

Postby jelle » September 11th, 2010, 10:46 am

Yeah it's really great sounds awesome.
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Return to Other Fan-Created Media