Kifungo's TLK videos!!

Kifungo's TLK videos!!

Postby Kifungo » July 27th, 2010, 3:13 am

Yep! I make TLK vids too ^^" Started....well, started making my GOOD ones last September.
I admit, I HAVE used a liiiiittle bit of other peoples' fanarts in my vids, but I DO clearly state that I did NOT draw any of them. At the time my earlier vids were made, I didn't know how to draw TLK very well. Now, however, (and in my later and future vids) any fanart I use will be drawn only by me.

So here we go, in order!

(the first one is my very first TLK vid (made something like three years ago) so it only uses pictures. Still, there's a soft spot in my heart for it, so here it is.

NOTE: THIS ONE HAS A BACKSTORY!! I suggest for this one you actually go to youtube, because without the backstory I don't think this video will make much sense.

This one ALSO has a story, but if you don't want to go to the youtube page, all you need to know is that Vitani is Simba's daughter in this video.

Just a new, short little video representing a transition in my life right now.

More to come in the future!
Last edited by Kifungo on October 9th, 2010, 4:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
Kifungo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Kitexa, Texa, Tex
Pride Points: 0

Re: Kifungo's videos!!

Postby Arani » July 27th, 2010, 5:52 am

Great vids! My fav is the Nala all American girl vid. Carrie Underwood is one of my all time favorite singers! I'm obsessed with Music, lol. :)
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Re: Kifungo's videos!!

Postby Kifungo » July 27th, 2010, 6:53 pm

XD why thank you! I love that one a lot too--btw, I really like your avatar XD
Kifungo

Re: Kifungo's TLK videos!!

Postby Candicimo » August 4th, 2010, 10:05 pm

These are sweet! :nukasupergrin:
Oh and on the 'Hey Kovu,, KoveXxKiara' ,, at 0:32 where did you get that scene from?
Candicimo

Pretending You Were The World To Me -- C&C

Nickname(s): Candicimo

Postby Kifungo » August 4th, 2010, 10:28 pm

[quote="Candicimo"]These are sweet! :nukasupergrin:
Oh and on the 'Hey Kovu,, KoveXxKiara' ,, at 0:32 where did you get that scene from?[/quote]

^_^ that' scene's from "Simba's Pride: Gamebreak" an old PC game I have.
Kifungo

Postby Candicimo » August 4th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Ohhhh okay thanks :nukahaha: I got confused since I've never seen that kind of animation for the Lion King befor ahaha
Candicimo

Pretending You Were The World To Me -- C&C

Nickname(s): Candicimo

Postby Kifungo » August 12th, 2010, 2:39 am

Okay, TECHNICALLY this isn't a TLK vid, but it's TLK based--there's a new RPG forum up called "Disney World of War" and I thought it might be fun to make a trailer based off it ^_^
More info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D9NICwOeKM
Kifungo

Postby Kifungo » September 12th, 2010, 4:25 am

Just a heads up to anyone following this thread: I am posting all my vids (except the DWoW trailer) in the same, first post, which is why it might not seem like this thread is being updated. But it is--you might just have to check back every so often to realize it :P
Kifungo

Return to Other Fan-Created Media