StartlightChill's videos

StartlightChill's videos

Postby StarlightChill » July 31st, 2010, 12:18 am

This is my first time making these kind of videos.

I don't normally put videos on youtube but I remembered I had an old account I hardly ever use.

These are the ones I've made so far

Ignore the old ones I posted.

I ended up re-doing them.

Last edited by StarlightChill on August 3rd, 2010, 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
StarlightChill

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: StartlightChill's videos

Postby Azdgari » July 31st, 2010, 3:48 am

I'll be honest with you--you'll get a lot more feedback if you put these on Youtube. It's just much easier for everyone. Making an account only takes a few minutes, and the user interface is easy as can be. ^^

I enjoyed your videos, though.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby StarlightChill » July 31st, 2010, 4:41 am

Hope you guys enjoy the videos.
StarlightChill

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby StarlightChill » August 22nd, 2010, 5:09 am

Here's some more of my creations

Can't get my "Spirit & Kiara - I'll Stand By You" video to post so here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IANv6zJ4vI

StarlightChill

Return to Other Fan-Created Media