MLK Dub Project? Desperatly Need People! NEW FORUM!

Re: MLK Dub Project? Desperatly Need People! NEW FORUM!

Postby Nakisisa » September 6th, 2010, 6:01 pm

okimsorrarethereanysongsyouexpresslywantformetodo?
I'm Back :D
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

What a feeling, When we're dancing on the ceiling

Nickname(s): Naki, Dubes, Josh, J, NK, Shadow
Pride Points: 4

Postby LilTiger » September 6th, 2010, 7:47 pm

[quote="QueenOfPrideRock"]That post made my eyes hurt lol :lol:

Still waiting for the right moment to do my singing part![/quote]
So wait, are you done with your voice part too? lol
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby AdAstrα » September 6th, 2010, 9:32 pm

Yes I am :) Just need to do the singing! I think I may have messed up a line or two though,I'll listen them all through and make sure they are no major mistakes haha. Then I suppose I should send them to you before I accidentally delete them or something =]
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby LilTiger » September 6th, 2010, 10:28 pm

[quote="QueenOfPrideRock"]Yes I am :) Just need to do the singing! I think I may have messed up a line or two though,I'll listen them all through and make sure they are no major mistakes haha. Then I suppose I should send them to you before I accidentally delete them or something =][/quote]
Actually, you post them on MLKDF ;) There's a section for it
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Nakisisa » September 7th, 2010, 5:15 pm

Yeah, i spent ages making them all XD
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

Postby Ushujaa » September 8th, 2010, 12:30 am

i'll sing for adult simba if that spot is still open also if shumba doesn't want simba's spot i can pretty much fill in, and a quick question are we supposed to just say the words and sing without music or do we need the tracks for that? also are we going to be doing any of the TLKoB songs just for the sake of doing them because that would be cool, maybe if we did them in the credits or something i'd love to sing he lives in you!
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby shumba » September 10th, 2010, 6:34 pm

I have done the lines but still need to send them ok.
I am sorry thats it has taken so long, i had a lot of stuff
to do.
*Thank you SophieCub for the amazing pic :)*
Image *userbar by WS*
shumba
Rockstar Cubby

The time has come and so have i

Nickname(s): Shumba, Cubby
Pride Points: 14

Postby LilTiger » September 26th, 2010, 3:19 pm

Reviving this topic.
Ok guys, I hate to do this, but I'm setting a deadline, I've gotten NO lines at all, so the Deadline is November 30th, now you all have plenty of time!
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Nakisisa » September 26th, 2010, 3:34 pm

Right, I'm looking for Singing lines ASAP. even if it's just a few lines, the sooner th better. Ill ty to have my lines done as soon as i can, but im having trouble finding the time alone, but, if i cant get any done by October 15th, im gonna have to let someone else do them.

Sorry and Thanks

Naki
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

Postby TheDoctor » September 26th, 2010, 5:58 pm

Aww, drat, looks like I'm just a little bit too late to join this xD If you ever get to doing TLK2, let me know :P Unless you'd like a female Timon? :nehneh:

Good luck with this - I know exactly what it's like to run a TLK fandub project; I hope yours will end up better than mine did.
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Brooding brooding brooding brooding

PreviousNext

Return to Other Fan-Created Media